Friend of a friend

Clint's POV
Natasha was running for the elevator while I was following her "Friday take us to the 78th floor" we didn't get a response but we started moving, when we got there we quietly walked out and crawled into the vents.

Tony was distracted on working on his suit and listening to very loud AC/DC music. I took the vent cover off, hopped down very quietly trying not to startle him and grabbed the phone. In the vents me and Natasha entered the passcode that was Peppers Birthday -_- and we went to go look into his contacts

We scrolled down and say the normal contacts Nat,Bruce,Me,Pepper,Pietro,Wanda,Fury, and someone called Peter? We clicked on the contact and looked at the conversations and noticed how close they've become. "So that's why Tony asked me about collapsed building" I said with a whisper.

Mr. Hacker
Who is this and what have you done to our Tony?

Peter
A better question is who is this???
And what have you done to Mr. hacker
AHA I now know his name hahaha WORLD DOMINATION IS NOW MINE >:)

Mr. Hacker
Enough playing games who are you
Do you work with HYDRA?
Are you a spy trying to kidnap us and torture us

Peter
Isn't HYDRA a water company?
Sorry if your trying to reach me abt my cars extended warranty but I'm pretty HYDRAted if you ask me...
And why would I kidnap you!??!!

Mr. Hacker
Wait so you don't work with HYDRA?
Then who are you?
Tony doesn't just smile and laugh at some strangers texts
Who do you work for don't make me repeat my self

Peter
Well I don't want you to have to repeat yourself again so I'll tell you who I work for...
But on one condition

Mr. Hacker
And what's the request?
$1,000,000??

Peter
What no!
I mean $1,000,000 would be nice but I was just gonna ask for the new cotton candy captain crunch...

Mr. Hacker
Oh...
How old are you?
And that cereal is DELICIOUS ITS MY FAVE

Peter
EEEEEEEH
SOMEONE ELSE LIKES IT TOO!!!
Hold up I'll be right back I gotta do a happy dance!!!

I glanced up from the phone and looked at Natasha who had that 'this is not a good thing' look on her face

Peter
Ok I'm back
And I shall not tell strangers my age nor name
Ok so this is who I work for....

Mr. Hacker
Spill it kid

Peter
I work for Pica's Cafe over on West Avenue in Queens
It's a part time cause I still got school
Now 🤫 don't tell anyone
it's very secretive...
AND IM NOT A KID

Mr. Hacker
Wait...
So your still in school

Peter
And your not?

Just then FRIDAY stopped the music and spoke startling me and Nat "Sir Capsicle wanted me to call you, Clint, And Natasha down for dinner" "what? Clint and Nat aren't in here FRIDAY" Tony said confused and paranoid.

"It appears sir that they are in the vents above you, shall I call them down?" "CLINT!! NAT!!" Tony yelled clearly, very clearly mad that he was being spied on. Me and Nat crawled out of the vents and did an awkward wave to Tony.

I handed his Phone back to him and said "well here's your phone back, and Peter seems like a good kid" Tony looked sister shook and snatched the phone back clearly upset at us.

"You remember the number?" Nat whispered in my ear while walking to the elevator "yep!" I whispered back.

"Don't tell anyone about this kid please only me, pepper and now you two know about him. I don't want the whole team obsessing over the cinnamon roll" Tony said pointing a finger at me specifically.

Peters POV (⚠️contains abuse⚠️)

It was kinda weird talking to Mr. hackers friends, well now I know his name is Tony. But why did they think I worked for a water company or was a spy trying to kidnap them? I walked out of my room to see MB back at the orphanage and clearly drunk. Uh oh.

I start walking back upstairs when MB calls my name and pointing at me with a beer bottle "AY BOY GRT YOUR ARS OVER HERE WE NEED TO TALK". "Y-yes sir" my spidey sense  was going crazy, I walk back down the stairs and immediately when I get there he throws the bottle at my face.

I winced in pain and close my eyes tight. "Im s-sorry s-sir" I cry out stuttering. "AH SHUT THE HECK UP BOI" he slapped me across the face a I fell to the floor again getting that similar sensation I used to get. I thought things were gonna be different now that MB was gone but he just had to come back. Why... why did he have to come back?

He kicked me in the stomach and continued kicking me, he called me a different insult for every kick. Eventually he stopped when I was puking blood.

"Now get up and clean up this mess" "yes sir" I say. I stand up and notice that my arms and face are cut up with glass, crap how am I going to hide all these cuts at school.

I finish cleaning up and MB comes back over to me observing how clean it is "good job, now come here boy" he says just before grabbing ahold of hair and dragging me to the closet. I scream out in pain and try to u grip his hand but he just slaps me. He then throws me in the closet and tells me I can come out on Monday before school starts. Great. It's only Sunday morning
(⚠️abuse ends⚠️basically Peter gets beat up... again and gets forced to cleanup his own blood then thrown in the closet to sleep in till Monday for school)

A/N sorry if this was a tough chapter but yk :/

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 9th august 2022
1089 words