The test

Peters pov

When MB let me out of the closet I was so hungry and starving. I haven't eaten since pizza which was Saturday night and it's now Monday morning! I wake up all the preteens and start cooking breakfast.

Luckily we had enough eggs this time. I handed the eggs out to the kids and everyone ate with a smile on their faces "Pete are you going to eat?" Henry said which his fork still in his mouth. "Don't worry buddy I'll eat at school"

We all walked out the doors to go to school and I said bye to Lily after we cleaned up and parted our ways. I got on the subway and went to my bus stop and made it early this time.
Worthless
Idiot
Weak
Useless
Murderer
Just kys
Orphan Peter
Clyde was taking over my head all morning and it just wouldn't stop. I have my razor blade in my bag... I could use it. But I haven't cut in nearly a month I can't do it.
Do it
You deserve to feel pain
You filthy brat
I need too
Just when I was about to grab the razor blade the bus came.

"Hey Ned, what's up?" I said while sitting next to Peter "we got that big test today for something. It's on all subjects and it's a test grade but Mr. Harrington said it was finna be really hard" Ned said with an annoyed voice. "Man this is gonna suck" I mumbled under my breath just loud enough for Ned to here it.

At lunch

I sit next to Ned and across from Mj at the table "you guys ready for the test after this?" Mj said looking annoyed. "Nope" I said while playing around with the paint looking smash potato's. "It shouldn't be that hard we're good at school" Ned said trying to boost his confident but clearly didn't work.

His smile faded when he looked behind me, I turned my head carefully to see Flash and his goons laughing and pointing at me while walking towards me. "Ready to fail the test Parker?" Flash said while laughing.

"Your probably get the lowest grade and then go cry to mommy. Oh wait you don't have a mommy!" Him and his goons laughed at Flashes 'funny' joke. Mj gave Flash a threatening look and Flash shivers, shoved my back so my head hit the table and walked away while saying "loser".

I rub my head and open my eyes to see Ned and Mj staring at me "dude are you ok?" Ned asks with a worried tone. "You really need to tell someone about this" Ned adds on. "Don't worry guys I'm ok, remember I'm Spider-Man I can handle this." "Ya but there's even some stuff that spider man can't handle" Mj said while giving me a 'your wrong I'm right' look.

"Well Flash will be sus if I just beat him up, when I couldn't beat him up 9 minutes ago" I said giving Mj the exact look back. Mj rolled her eyes and continued reading "the list".

After lunch

Mr. Harrington started handing out the tests and there were tiring sighs coming from every direction possible. "Please try your best on this, even if you fail you will still get a 100 for participating." Some of the kids let out a breath they were holding and some clapped. "2 of the people with the highest grades will have a reward." "What's the reward?" Flash asked out loud. "An internship..." Mr. Harrington said softly but loud enough for the class to hear and smirked. An internship? To where? Oscorp? SI? McDonald's?

"You May start... Now" Mr. Harrington said and we all flipped over our papers. Wow these questions looked really hard, even for me! Definitely not an internship for McDonald's.
I started working and when I got to the second page I noticed that some of these equations were from Dr. Banners books on Gamma Radiation. I used my free time in the closet to read those books and solve the problems so I knew how to answer them.

I also noticed that some of these questions didn't make sense like "If mark had 1 1/3 pound of flour for a cake and John had the other 7th of the pound, how much flour is there in total?" It was pretty obvious that it was 2 pounds of flour, but it shouldn't be that easy. I then remembered on the first page question 5 it said "Mark bought a 2 dozen egg carton and Mark took 8 of the eggs out and John took 12 eggs out. How many eggs did they use for the cake?" Why is half the problems on cake??