Dream

Peters Dream and POV

I was running. Running from something, no not something. Some one. Who? I wasn't so sure about that. But I knew I was running for my life... wait... Uncle Ben? I'm running from uncle Ben?

I looked back to see if it really was him. It was. When I turned back around I was right in front of a school, no not a school, my school. I looked back again and say that it was Liz's dads car. The vulture, homecoming, Liz, the building, the plane crash, the avengers...

I walked into the building and all of a sudden everyone was looking at me, laughing at me. Liz came up to me and slapped me, insults hitting my face "worthless" "useless" "traitor" "weak" "arrogant" "p*ssy" everyone kept repeating insults at me and I just... I just couldn't take it. I closed my eyes and covered my ears making myself look as small as possible

Soon the voices stopped, I opened my eyes and noticed I was at the beach... the beach where the vulture attacked me and tried to kill me. I stand up and look around me but I don't see the vulture, only fire, cargo, the plain, and... my dead family.

My mom walked towards me and I backed up a little from fear but then she put her hand on my cheek and caressed it. "I-I'm sorry mum, I s-shouldn't of let you d-die" I said stuttering in guilt. "No Peter, it wasn't your fault. It was fate" she lit her hand by her side and my father walked over and smiled at me.

Aunt May and Uncle Ben soon came over and hugged me *beep*...*beep* "We missed you Peter and now we can finally all be together" aunt May said cheerfully while having her hands on my shoulders. "Together? W-what do you mean? You guys are d-dead" I was confused. What did they mean together?

*beep*...*beep*...*beep*...*beep* gosh can that stupid beeping noise stop already!! "Your life isn't peaceful Peter, your stressed, your hurt, injured, DYING deep down inside and you know it" Mum said with sad eyes.

I could hear soft mumbles coming from around me it sounded like MSB... Praying? No that can't be right, she doesn't care about me, I'm just a burden to the Brendels. "A-am I dead?" I asked shaking. "No not yet, but almost" Dad said smiling. (Totally not creepy) "W-what?" Peter asked with 100 different emotions

*SERIOUSLY RICHARD PETER ALMOST DIED AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A HOSPITAL BILL!?* I heard yelling out in the distance again and I felt like my heart was finna bust out my chest *beep,beep,beep,beep,beep (more intense fast beeping)* would that stupid beeping just shut up already!! "Make your choice Peter, stay with us or with them"

Blackness. All I saw was blackness. Emptiness. All I felt was emptiness and numb. Nothing was around me, no sound, no vision, no nothing. I walked forwards and started to see a light, the closer I got the more I could hear a long beeping noise *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* was all I could hear. I starting running towards the light realizing I was dying. I stopped running. Death. It doesn't seem that bad... eternal darkness... nothing but darkness. No pain, no suffering, no struggle, no feelings. Just emptiness.

The more I thought about it the more nicer it became. Maybe death wasn't so bad after all. "No stop, people need Spider-Man, Henry needs me, Lily, Mj, Ned, they all need me." I whispered to my self. I started walking closer to the light realizing it was starting to fade. "Do you want to call it Doctor?" I heard someone say. I'm almost dead, I need to hurry. I started sprinting for what felt like hours, I was running fast, faster, and faster, and faster, the fastest I've ever ran. I jumped into the light just before it closed and I could hear voices behind me yelling my name and I could hear sobs, I made it. *beep...beep* *beep...beep*

A/N ahhhh sorry for the emotional roller coaster 😅. I really liked this chapter and I personally think im getting better at writing :)

My first day of 9th grade today was good but we didn't do anything so it was kinda boring lol😃
Don't forget to drink, eat, and live life to its fullest 💕✨

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 10/8/22
811 words