Blanket fort

Peters POV

I woke up at 8:34 a.m. exactly from Angela jumping on me and pushing me off my bed "wake up Pete!" She yelled before jumping off my bed and shaking me "I'm up! I'm up!" I complained. Jose was brushing his teeth laughing.

We walked down stairs and I had someone chocolate milk for breakfast, Thor offered me a pop tart but I declined, I ate too much food yesterday. "Can we go to the zoo?" Angela asked Mr. stark "sorry kiddo but we're still on lockdown" "so it's like being on house arrest" She a asked before drinking her chocolate milk "ya kinda"

"I remember when Jose was on house arr-" she got cut off by Jose covering her mouth "shhhhh" he said "you've been on house arrest Jose?" Mr. Rogers asked "that's not very mature of you don't make me give you a lecture son" "it was a while ago when I was 13 I'm Washington, I committed Arson to an abandoned warehouse and the only way to get back to New York was get in trouble with popo" Jose explained.

He moved his hand away from Angela's mouth when she licked his hand "ew" Jose said while wiping his hand on her.

A light bulb appeared over mr head again "oh! I have an amazing idea!" I said "what is it kid?" Mr. Stark asked "blanket fort!" I said "yess!" Angela said while standing up from the stool. "I'm down" Jose said. "Blankets are in the closet down the hall to the right" Mr. stark said while drinking even more coffee. Mr Rogers had already left for the training room so he wouldn't be participating.

Pietro came zooming to me holding at least 6 pillows and Wanda came tripping down the stairs holding even more pillows. "I heard we were making a pillow fort" Pietro said with a smile "yes siree" I said while walking to get the blankets. Clint came out of the vents above me and made me scream "sorry!" He said with a laugh. "I'm joining you guys" Clint said "cool!" I smiled "bring Cooper and Nathaniel and see if Lila wants to join" I said "on it!" Pietro zoomed away.

Pietro came back holding Cooper "Nathaniel's asleep with Laura and I didn't wanna bother them so is stole Cooper from Lila and Lila will be down in a minute." 

We were 10 minutes into building the fort when that talking raccoon came in again "what the hell is going on" Rocket asked "wow! A taking raccoon Angela said while walking up to him and patting his head. "Can we keep him" she asked "they already own me ocean eyes" he said while kicking his leg when Angela scratched the back of his ear "oh ya that's the spot" he smiled.

"Sooo are you finna stand there or help us" I asked him "well I'm not going back to those idiots so I'll join you idiots and ocean eyes" Rocket named her that after her ocean blue eyes that were stunning.

30 minutes in and we had half the living room covered with blankets, pillows, fans, lamps. "This looks good!" I said proudly "did good kids" Mr. stark said while high-fiveing me. "I'll grab some snacks" Pietro said while walking and not zooming so he didn't mess anything up. "We should watch some scary movies" Angela suggested

"Aren't you a lil young to be watching horror movies?" Mr. Stark asked "aren't you a little old to be running around in a tin can" she said with sass. We all laughed even rocked laughed "ouch" Mr. stark said. "Clint is it ok if Copper can watch horror movies" Wanda asked "ya just don't show him any of that stuff" Mr. Barton said, he didn't wanna say sex I front of us-

"My innocent eyes can't" I said. We all sat down and went to pick out a horror movie, Wanda and Lila were already digging into the fruit roll ups while Clint was drinking all the Gatorade. Rocket was enjoying the head and ear scratches from Cooper and Angela, Pietro and Me were bothering Mr. stark non stop about why he's always so mean to Dum-E.

"What about the Orphan?" Wanda suggested. "Yess" Lila said "Ophan is amazing" Angela said "anything but fear street please" Jose said "what did fear street ever do to you?" Clint asked "everything besides Sadie Sink" Jose blushed. Clint playfully rolled his eyes. "You got a think for her?" He asked "what! No- pffff what... never- nahh" Jose said clearly lying.