Secretive

Peters POV
I Finally got to go "home" after a week, MSB said that MB would be there so be careful. I'm kinda scared to go not gonna lie, the hospital bill must be pretty high and he's gonna best that money right out of me. Literally

I walked up the stairs and right before I opened the door and all of a sudden I heard heavy foot steps "PETER!" Some of the kids yelled. Around 10 kids were running towards me giving me hugs and we missed yous, Lily came after them and gave me an embrace while her eyes got teary "I'm glad your okay Peter" she said while hugging me "ya me too"

The kids stopped attacking me with hugs and I went to go put my bag in my room, Jayden the boy I shared a room with was still sleeping so I tried to be a quiet as I could while unpacking. Jayden came in here when he was 10, his parents died in a house fire. He was told to grab his younger sister and run out, so he did. Julia is 8 and Jayden is 12. I shared a room with twins Jose and Eli, they've been in the system since birth. Their 10 years of age.

I went to go lay down and scroll through tiktok on my phone when I remembered that guy I was texting before the incident.

Peter
Hey Mr. Hacker!
I'm ok!
Sorry for worrying you
I got in a lil accident

Mr. Hacker
Oh thank Thor your ok!
What happened to you?
And why am I called Mr. Hacker?

Peter
A building fell on me :(
Please don't question mister
Bc you tried to track me

Mr. Hacker
I tried to track you because you were crying for help!!
And how did you do that face?

Peter
Wow how old are you
You just combine 2 symbols together :D
It's called an emoticon

Mr. Hacker
Hey I am not old!

Peter
Sureeeeee
That's exactly what an old person would say...

Mr. Hacker
I know see why you and that person are friends
I did it :)
:P
:$
>:(
>3

Peter
Yay! I made the old mad cultured😌

Mr. Hacker
I am not old kid!

Peter
And I'm not a kid!

Clint's pov
I went to go ask Tony about our next mission when I swear I heard him laughing. I may not have the best hearing but that sure sounded like a laugh. I was about to open the door when I looked threw the window and saw him put his phone down on the table smiling, laughing and stand up nodding his head!

Tony SMILING AND LAUGHING?? Wow what happened to him? I go and knock on the door "come in" I hear from inside. "Hey Tony just wondering when our next mission is, we haven't done one all together in a while" "not quite sure when the next mission is but it may be next week" "ah ok" I say before walking away "oh hey Clint" "ya Tony, what's up?" I say turning around to look at the billionaire. "Have you heard about any building falling in Queens recently with victims under the rubble?" He asks very seriously like he was trying to solve a mystery that his life depended on.

"I think there was a warehouse that was caused by these criminals. Spider-Man was involved but he got out in time but there were 3 other people under the rubble. Why you ask? "Oh no reason just wondering, thanks Clint" I walk away to the Elevator questioning why he would ask that.

I make it to the common room "Hey nat have you noticed that Tony has seemed happier recently?" "Not necessary why?" Nat asks a little confused "well I went to go ask Tony about our next big mission and I heard him laughing and smile while on his phone" "WOW! Tony smiling AND laughing?? Somethings definitely going on!" nat says stepping back with a surprised face. "Dibs on stealing his phone" Nat saying running towards the elevator. "NAT WAIT!" I yell after her.

Peters POV
i wake up from my nap and head downstairs when I smell pizza. Pizza? We only have pizza if me or z Lily pay for it and I certainly didn't and I didn't think Lily had the money for it recently. I head to the kitchen and see MSB grabbing a plate of Domino's pizza! "Hey Pete! How was your nap? We got pizza!!!!" MSB says happily, she walked passed me putting her hand on my head and messing up my hair. I walk over to get a plate and think about grabbing pizza but I know shouldn't eat
Your fat enough
Eww look you have a fat stomach
Don't eat

Clyde takes over my head but I try my best to ignore him cause we rarely ever get to eat pizza. I grab 2 pieces even though I know I should grab more because of my high metabolism but I just can't. I get to the dining table and see that all the little kids are happily eating, I smile and laugh a little seeing all their happy faces and MSB laughing and talking with them. I never noticed how much MSB loved children when her husband wasn't around.

I got o the living room and sit next to Lily who's watching Scooby doo with Jayden. "Hey sleepyhead" she says "hey Carrothead" (Lily has long orange hair) she playfully rolls her eyes while smiling. "Did you know how much MSB loves Chdren and how much she cherishes them when MB isn't around?" She says while putting her crust on the plate. "No I didn't notice it till he isn't here, I'm happy he isn't here he's not good for her or us" I say while looking at her. "Ya, he controlled Mrs. Brendel and he's a bit**" she says while standing up to throw away her plate.

A/N I'm sorry this was a REALLY crappy chapter but I'm really tired and needed to write something at least.

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 11/8/22
1097 words