Coma

Peters POV
I woke up about 5 hours later I think, I'm not quite sure, but Olivia was asleep. It was only Tuesday so we would probably be in here till Friday or Thursday, possible even to next Monday. My phone was dead, me ribs are broken, I'm losing so much blood, and I have the worst headache ever possible in the world of headaches

Crap. They probably all think I'm dead. Or they think that I'm weak for saying I'm stuck in my head and I'm mentally not ok. Maybe they hate me now that they know I'm a weak freak with no family.

No they wouldn't hate me they care for me right? No they don't care for me they probably just Pity me like everyone else does.

These thoughts kept overwhelming me and I couldn't stop overthinking about all the possible outcomes of what they think of me. I started crying again without even knowing and All the pain and suffering I have I just need to end it.

"What time is it?" Olivia said while waking up "I don't know my phones dead" I said back to her with a starched throat and breaks voice. "Oh" she said back to me right before crawling to the door of the closet. She peeked threw the lil blind thingies that were on the door and started banging saying she needed to go pee. Smart move.

MB came by and let her out of the closet to let her go to the bathroom "go quick, Jessi is coming back soon" (jessi is Mrs. Brendels name) "yes sir" she said while rushing to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out and while he was waiting she kicked him in the leg and ran for the door.

I kicked down the closet door which took a few tries and followed MB who was chasing after Olivia. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" MB kept yelling. I kept running but I was in too much pain I eventually stopped and ran down an alley and sat down holding onto my ribs in pain.

I lifted my shirt and notice a big gash on my stomach that's bleeding really bad, crap that's where I got stabbed. It would've already healed but I haven't been eating so I don't heal as fast. I winced while I applied pressure to the wound.

I stood up and got all dizzy and tried running after MB again but my vision was all blurry and they were probably far gone by now. I kept walking anyways, I walked past this woman walking her dog and she gave me what looked like a concerned look "hey kid are you ok?" "Do you warn me to call 911" was all I could hear before everything got starry and blackness took over me once again.

Third person POV

"GET OVER HERE" MB said while chasing Olivia down Brile street. She ran into a small store on the side of the road and went into the bathroom and Locked herself in there. She fell down the door and broke down, MB walked in with a mad look on his face and asked the cashier where The girl was "Where did that girl that just walked in here go?" He said "She's my daughter and she's not behaving" he said to the cashier that looked like he was going to call the cops.

He knew something was sus for sure "I don't know. I saw her run in but I think she went through the back door out into the storage unit" he said while pointing towards a door that led to a dark part of the building. The cashier walked up to the door and knocked "ma'am,. It's ok to come out now I led him the wrong direction" the door unlocked and she ran into the cashiers arms and started sobbing and choking "T-thank Y-you" "Thank Y-y-you" was all she could say.

On the other hand the woman walking her dog had called 911 when the boy fainted onto the sidewalk from blood loss and a beginning hangover. "Hey kid can you hear me?" She said while trying to shake the unconscious boy up, she checked for a pulse and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding when she found a pulse even though it wasn't really strong.

The ambulance arrived and took Peter to the hospital "sir? Sir? Can you hear me? Sir!" "Do you know where you are?" Sir? Can you hear us?"

Peters pov