Greetings 🤝

Peters POV

After school I walked with Ned, Mj, and Maria to the limo and Happy was there "hello Peter haven't seen you in a while" he smiled "hey Mr. happy" I said with a smile before getting in. We talked in the back for a little bit about what had happened at school and how they found drugs and a gun in the school vents.

When we got to the tower the desk lady Mrs. Gwen was quite happy to see me "hey Mr. Parker nice to see you back and healthy" she gave me a warm smile, I smiled back "thank you Ms. Gwen I'm glad to be back too. We went to the elevator "hello Peter, Maria, Mj, and Ned" "hello Mrs. FRIDAY" I said, everyone else also said hello.

Ned got off on floor 65, Mj floor 77, Maria 78, and me 79. I walked out and I heard music blasting but it wasn't as loud as usual. "Mr. Stark" I yelled out, he came out from the left of me "hey kid! Nice to see you here" he said with a smile, I smiled back.

We worked for a little while on his tin can "hey Pete you up to doing some math?" He asked me "sure sir" "ahh kid please stop with the sirs" he said while waving his hand at me "oh- sorry si- mr. Stark" he laughed and showed me a board with hard math problems he's been working on.

"I can't quite find out my mistake, it should equal 391.7531 but it's 299.5732" I examined it for a minute then noticed that 23.45 was actually suppose to be 26.45. "The 23.45 should be 26.45 si- Mr. stark" "huh" he said while erasing it. "Oh! Also you should divide first then do the subtraction not the other way around Mr. stark" he also erased that and calculated the answer.

"Wow kid! Your amazing" Mr. stark said while messing up my hair. "You hungry kid" he asked "uh... a little ya" I said while looking down guilty that he had to use his money and resources on me. We walked to the elevator and FRI took us to the common room.

"Peter!" Wanda yelled the minute I stepped out the elevator, she ran and hugged me into a tight hug nearly knocking me over. "Hey Wanda" I said while hugging her back. She let go of the hug " I missed you!" "I missed you too" I said with a smile.

Pietro came zooming from the kitchen and ran into me hugging me making me fall over. We laughed and Pietro rolled off of me "missed you bro" he said while fist bumping me. "Missed ya too" I said while groaning and standing up "sorry" he said laughing "eh it's ight" I said "what's ight?" Mr. Rogers asked "oh hey Peter!" He also said "it's short for alright old man" Wanda said. "Respect your elders Wanda!" Mr. Barton said while walking over to me and giving me a hug unexpectedly.

"Oh- your hugging me- oh... uh... ok, hello Mr. Barton" I said "hey kid glad your ok" he said with a laugh. Mrs. Romanoff came out of the elevator and ran to give me a hug "missed you Маленький паук" she said while squeezing me even more. She let go and I was flabbergasted a little by all the affection. Mr. Barnes appeared next and ran and gave me a hug "oh wow I'm getting a lot of hugs" I laughed "glad your ok Pete" he said with a comfortable voice.

After Thor came out of the gaming room with... Loki? "Intern of Tony!" Thor yelled, he walked up to me and picked me up. I yelped in surprise and he squeezed me to death "Mr. Thor sir your kinda squishing me" I said in a wheezy voice. "Brother put the boy down" Loki commanded. "Your Loki right?" I asked "yes Peter that's me, God of mischief, shapeshifter, magician" he smiled. "Thank you for... uh- Germany" I said while hugging him slightly "oh!" He said surprised by the hug.

"Your welcome Peter" he said while patting my back. I let go and he was smiling. "So what we getting for dinner it's almost 7" Mr. Wilson asked while walking out the elevator with Mr. Rhodes "Peter" they both yelled while rushing towards me, my eyes went wide and I prepared for attack. Yep. You guessed it.

I yelped and the next thing I know a machine and a bird were on me "Rhoads, Wilson's your squishing the poor kid" Mr. stark said while sighing "sorry Pete" Mr. Rhodes said, Mr. Wilson also stood up. "Pizza?" Mr. Barnes suggested "Chinese!" Mr. Barton suggested as well "Italian" Pietro said. "Ooh Italian" I said "Italian it is" Mr. stark said while putting his hand on my shoulder, I flinched a bit but I've been getting better at not.

All 15 of us walked downtown to an Italian restaurant called Carmines. When we walked in everyone was starting at us and some were recording. We sat down and all ordered "so Pete how was going back to school go today?" Mr. Rogers asked "I-it went o-ok sir" I said "something wrong kid?" Mr. Stark asked "no sir" I said.

"Kid just call us by our first names it's alright" Mr. stark said "he calls me by my first name" Pietro said before shoving garlic bread in his mouth, Mr. stark rolled his eyes. "Peter what's your opinion on Disney world?" Wanda asked "uhh... I've never been why?" "What you've never been!" Clint practically yelled. "Don't even finish that question Wanda, Peter you are coming with us this to Disney world during your spring break" "but what about Ned and Mj and all my pl-" I said

"Eh, uh no more talking kid your coming with us, I'll add an extra ticket to the trip" Mr. stark said "Mr. stark I can pay for my own ticket, o-or do you want me to pay you back?" I asked "Pete he's a billionaire he's not gonna care about $200 gone" Mr. Barnes said. "Are you sure? I don't want him spending his money on me" "kid it's fine" mr. Stark laughed

After we all finished eating I offered Mr. stark a $20 for my food but he quickly rejected it "kid stop trying to pay it's alright I'm richer than Elon musk and Jeffery Bezos combined" he rolled his eyes and I looked down.

We walked back to the tower and went to sit down "what we finna watch?" Mr. Wilson asked "what about that new alien movie called Nope" Mr. Barnes suggested "FRIDAY check movie" Mr stark said "no triggers in this movie" "if you don't mind me asking why does FRIDAY have to check for triggers" I asked a little scared I was finna get hit for asking the wrong question.

"So one of us don't have a mental break down or become dangerous from a sensitive scene" Mrs. Romanoff said. "Oh" I said while looking down. We started watching the movie and Mr Barton had already grabbed some ice cream for him, Wanda, and Pietro "want some Pete" "no thank you Mr. Barton" I said "Peter just call me Clint" he laughed.

Almost everyone was asleep including me, Mr stark was asleep on me Rhodes shoulder and mr Rhodes was sleeping on mr Wilson's shoulder and mr Wilson was asleep at the corner of the couch. Mr Barnes was once again covered in a million blankets on the floor with Steve above some of the blankets. Dr banner was also next tot hem like usual.

Mrs Romanoff was next to me again  and mr Barton was on the other side of me, next to mr Barton was Pietro who was asleep on his shoulder and Wanda who was asleep on the corner of the couch. Next to Mrs Romanoff was Mrs Denver and at some point Mrs. Potts had came in to join us, not sure when tho...

I had fallen asleep on Mrs Romanoff shoulder and when the movie ended "Pete, hey Pete wake up" Mrs Romanoff shook me awake "huh" I mumbled, I got up and rubbed my eyes then stretched. "Kid it's almost 9:30 pm" Mr. Starks sid while handing me my back bag once again.

"Thank you Mr. stark" I said "no problem kid, see you tomorrow" he smiled and I smiled back before walking into the elevator.

I walked home cause I lost the job at the cafe after I got 'kidnapped' cause they needed more employees. "Your late Peter" Mrs. brown said when I closed the door "I-I'm sorry ma'am we lost track of time at work" "I know" she said "you really think a billionaire, avenger like him really cares about you?" She started walking towards me "n-no ma'am" she slapped me across the face.

"Your just a burden to stark, to the avengers, to us" she pushed me to the ground. "Do you really think we want you?" She kicked me in the stomach "do you?" She kicked me again "no" I said she kicked me again and blood was coming out of my mouth.

"Now clean up this mess" she said before getting a beer from the fridge. I stood up very weakly, I eventually got up and grabbed napkins and Clorox wipes.

"What's taking you so long?" Mr brown said while walking towards me with a beer in his hand clearly drunk. "Sorry sir" I started cleaning quicker trying to hold back tears, I was getting memories of Mr. Brendel back.

"Stand up" he yelled, I did as told and starting shaking, I used my hand to wipe away blood dripping from my nose. "Do you think this is a joke?" He asked "n-no sir" I said confused.

He pulled my hair back and poured the remaining half bottle of beer down my throat. I groaned and tried to reject it but he yelled at me, not sure what but he yelled. When the bottle was empty he threw it at me.

"Go to your room bastard!" He yelled. I rushed upstairs to my room closed the door and immediately started crying. Jose was sitting on his bed head to knees shaking, he heard everything. "I can't do this" I said trying to catch my breath.

Jose was completely in shock, probably getting memories from Germany.

1748 words