Questioned

I tapped his arm one more time to make sure he was ready and We made a run for it "hey!" Fury yelled. Pietro was too busy sleeping to even chase us and Wanda said she didn't wanna hurt us. I Stan My besties.

I raddled with the door knob but it was locked, I trie to unlock the door knob but I needed a code, I eventually gave up and ran to the kitchen where that brown window was.
I backed up and ran right into the window with a tarp over it, the tarp broke and I heard Mr. stark cuss then a "Language!" From Mr. rogers.

Jose went through the window next and we were running once again...

I heard running behind us and looked back just to see Mr. Barnes, Mr. rogers and Mr. Barton running after us and yelling. We ran into the woods and stopped after about 100 meters to catch our breath.

We didn't see anyone so we thought the coast was clear "th-that was amazing!" Jose said between pantings. "I know right!" "Who knew Spidey could jump threw windows" he said with his hands on his thighs. We heard foot steps "Cmon we need to go" I said before jogging off.

"Peter! Jose!" I heard the team searching for us. We had climbed up yet another tree, I heard rustling behind me and got into defense mode. "Relax kid it's just me" Mr. Barton said. "The team can't know your that arachnid they've been chasing, they practically Despise him now." "Because of his amazing skills at fighting right?" I said. "Ya... sure, just keep believing that" Mr. Barton said before jumping down.

"Their not anywhere in the trees or these woods" I heard him say to the team. I sighed in relief and so did Jose. "Well they have to be somewhere they couldn't of just snapped out of existence" Mr. stark said. Actually Mr. stark...

They went back to the safe house and when we knew they were gone we jumped down from the tree and ran again. My phone was buzzing so we sat down for a little while to rest and check our messages

Boss lady
Hey Peter I just wanted to make sure you were ok you've seemed a little off

Peter
I'm ok ms. Boss lady no need to worry

Boss lady
Well mr. Stark told me that he had seen you for the past week and that your ok but you seem very off

Peter
I'm fine :)

Boss lady
Where are you sweetie?

Peter
Ummm....
I'm in the woods with my friend?
Why?

Boss lady
Just wanted to make sure you were safe
And why are you in the woods this late honey it's nearly 2 am?

Peter
Just a late night walk :D

Boss lady
Ok...
Just stay safe and bring flashlights

Peter
Yes ma'am!

I put my phone back in my pocket confused. Why was she asking where is was? Huh.

Tony's POV

We left the woods, I cussed My my breath and walked back inside putting another tarp in my broken window. It'll take a week to find bullet proof glass again, "they just vanished" Nat said "I don't think they vanished their just good hiders" Bruce said while wiping rain drops off his glasses.

"Pep how about you try texting him as boss lady, he trusts you the most." I said "I guess but I don't want him to get suspicious" "don't worry Pep it'll be ok" she sighed and grabbed her phone from her pocket.

She texted for a good 5 minutes "he's still in the woods" She said sadly. "Where in the woods though?" "He didn't say, just said he was going for a late night walk" "he got some things to explain" I said while scoffing.