Safe and sound

Peters POV

I heard talking around me and Mr. stark yelling my name while crying. Did I cause him that pain? I felt a lot of pressure on my chest and I felt really weak, something way also saying my head down and it hurt like hell.

I heard a long beep, and everything went black and I couldn't hear anything.

I could hear people around me and I could hear announcements in the distance. Was I in the hospital? I slowly opened my eyes but closed them quickly from the bright light, I flickered my eyes open and blinked repeatedly. Mr. Stark was sitting next to me.

I turned my head to him and when he noticed I was awake he smiled "kid" he grabbed my hand and got watery eyes. My throat was really soar, He handed me some water like he read my name "where am I? What happened"? I asked

"Relax kid your ok, your in the VIP hospital wing and..." he paused and sighed. "HYDRA kidnapped you and experimented on you and tortured us" he looked down in sadness. "W-what? Is Jose ok? Is everyone else ok? Is this my fault? Dammit" I was starting to panic "hey hey hey Pete it's ok it isn't your fault and yes they are ok and alive" he was rubbing my hand.

A nurse and a few cops came in a few minutes later, Mr. stark stood up and walked out.

I gave my statement and what had happened to the popo and I realized that I had gotten shot in the leg, I don't quite remember anything though. Probably for the best though, they walked out and I laid back down and closed my eyes.

I had gotten discharged around 3 days later, I was still in Germany so the browns hadn't seen me yet. We got into a few cars to go the the airport, I was riding with Mr. barton, Mrs. Romanoff, Jose and Angela.  I had gotten my phone back after the police found all of our phones.

besties

Peter
Hey! :D

Lightning McQueen
Hey :D

Poptart
HELLO

Ned led
PETE YOUR ALIVE!!!!

Peter
Sure am :D

White
Thought I'd have to swim to Germany to help you-

Mj
Me too

Ned led
I would've used a boat 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bucket
Smartass

Capsicle
Language!

Peter
Thank you Magic hands for helping me out :D

Magic hands
Ah yes your welcome Peter :)
I couldn't go to Germany but I called someone I knew

Peter
Who?

Mr. Hacker
Do you not remember?

Peter
Remember what?

Magic hands
What happened to you and the avengers

Peter
No not really, I remember getting tasered by some pepes then getting shot, and the experiment but nothing else.
Why? What happened

Magic hands
...
Just wondering.

I put my phone I my pocket once we got to the airport, we got into the plane and went into the private jet. In 7 hours we were back In New York.

When we got off the plane the browns were waiting for all three of us. They ran up to us and hugged us and smothered us with love like they cared about us. It was kinda strange but I didn't mind, I really needed a hug anyways. "Be safe kid" Mr. stark said while messing up my hair, "if you need to talk Pete, I'm here I promise" he said with a smile. "I know Mr. stark thank you"