No brother, i'm helping

Stephens POV

The avengers had been missing for nearly a week now, God only know what what has happened to them. Wait... isn't Thor in New York with the twins- IM SUCH AN IDIOT!
I quickly call Thor hoping he knows how to answer a phone or even use one, Tony had to help Thor on how to type with the 'little insects'

I called him and it rung 2 times. "I hit the answer button right?" I heard Thor yell "yes Thor you did" I sighed "oh hello man of magic!" He says with a happy voice "ya ya hello, we have a problem the other avengers and Peter have been kidnapped by HYDRA" "they have?" He said in a low voice surprisingly "yes" I say with a sad sigh

"Pepper is in the hospital for Internal bleeding and a stab wound but everyone else is missing." "I shall be over at the teleporter to Nepal in 5 minutes" he says before hanging up. He doesn't know what it's actually called so instead of calling it a sanction he calls it a magic teleporter.

I tell Wong and Pepper I'm leaving to get info and open a portal to the sanctum. "Ah! Hello man of magic!" Thor says before hugging me. "I slightly hug him back and roll my eyes. "I'll show you the house and what happened but I don't know if they can make it this time" I saw while opening another portal to Germany.

Thor looks through the house and is bamboozled, he doesn't know what happened either, "any idea where they could be" I ask "my best guess is underground" he says while scratching his head. "I saw we should call a Loki" Thor gives me a look "why him, why not another mischievous God" he says. "What other mischievous god do you know of" he was silent "exactly" I pull out my phone and call him.

"What do you want Strange" Loki says, I roll my eyes "to sum up, avengers kidnapped, Peter also kidnapped, Thor and I need help finding them" "hmm I'll only help because of Peter" I roll my eyes "in Germany" "I know where you are Strange, I'm right behind you" I turn around and get scared from Loki who is standing behind me holding his phone.

"Hello Brother, hello strange" I showed him the house and our suggestions and investigation plan "we need Wong" he says "we need pop tarts" Thor says and Loki rolls his eyes. "I teleport us back to the hospital and grab Wong "so what's the plan" Wong asks "we are going to get the map for under the city and check where the underground tunnels and subways." "Got it" Wong says before portaling away to God knows where.

An hour later Wong came back with a map of underground tunnels in Germany, there was 3 main big ones. One of them was subway and the other two were private property, one was owned by an 87 year old man while the other one was owned by a German scientist "I think it's pretty obvious which one they are in" Loki says. We all point to the same one.

We get to the tunnel entrance and get ready to fight "Loki you shape shift to one of the guards, Thor you get past security and we'll have your guys backs got it" Wong said. "Got it" we all said " we enter here and check every single possible room big enough for all of them". We slowly walked inside and saw a guard, Thor whacked him out with his hammer and Loki took his Identity.

Loki's POV

I stole a guards identity and took his keycard, Thor and the magicians went left while I went right into the elevator. There were 7 floors beneath us- more than I was hoping but what ever.

I first clicked the 7th floor hoping to find someone alive there. I stepped out the elevator and put in a straight face to look more professional, there were cells on both sides of the walls.

Some cells contained mutant humans, one cell even contained a rock human. When I looked at him he growled at me, I gulped and shivered. When I walked further down the hall I saw another guard there, he nodded at me and I nodded back.