Guardians of the Galaxy

Peters POV

I woke up in the morning to hearing glass break. I ran down stairs in fear that someone broke in, but then I slowed down remembering this was THE Tony Starks safe house. "Hello?" I said. "Hi" Jose said from behind me "geez Jose, shhh" I said.

My spidey senses didn't work on people I trusted, that's why they never worked on Iron man but now they do cause ion trust him or any of the avengers any more but ofc I didn't tell them that.

I grabbed a spatula I found in the kitchen and used it as a weapon, Jose grabbed a wooden spoon "what's that finna do?" I said "what's that gonna do SpongeBob" I rolled my eyes and slowly walked to the living room.

There was an open box of s'mores pop tarts on the table from last night along with some cups of water and a Rhodes who would sleep through a whole nuclear war. I saw a shadow and stopped walking, Jose pumped into me making me lean over but luckily my sticky feet made me not. "Jose!" I whisper yelled "sorry spidey!" He said.

I tiptoed across the living room trying not to wake up Rhodes even though I knew that wasn't Finna happen anytime soon. I hear another glass shatter, then I sensed someone walking behind me and Jose, I took the spatula and whacked the person right in the face. "Ah fudgenugget! That hurt!" Steve whisper yelled. "Sorry Mr. Rogers sir!" I said.

"It's alright" he whispered. "Was that you guys making that racket" "no, we're trying to figure out who it is" Jose said. "Stay behind me" Steve whispered while walking in front of us.

We heard another glass shatter and Jose gripped my shoulder, I rolled my eyes and walked towards with him still clinging onto me. Mr. Rogers told us to stay and he walked forwards "who are you!" Steve said while jumping out into the vision of the crook.
Me and Jose walked next to Mr. rogers after we saw him say "oh".

"Huh it's just a raccoon" Jose said. "Who the F are these midgets" the raccoon said. Me and Jose screamed at the top of our lungs and ran up the stairs screaming, still holding our weapons. We saw lights turn on and heard Mr. rogers laughing.

Steve's POV

I had just gotten back from the bathroom when I heard some glass break, I grabbed a knife and walked down stairs, I saw Peter and Jose holding a Spatula and a...wooden spoon?

I walked behind them and Pete must've heard me because the next thing I knew he was turning around and he swung the spatula at me "Ah fudgenugget! That hurt!" I whisper yelled "sorry Mr. Rogers Sir!" Peter whispered

"It's alright" I whispered "Was that you guys making that racket" "no, we're trying to figure out who it is" Jose said. "Stay behind me" I said before walking towards the noise. I saw a shadow and heard another glass break, I jumped out while holding the life I front of me "who are you!" I said. I put my knife down "oh"

Pete and Jose went to stand next to me. "Huh it's just a raccoon" Jose said while shrugging "who the hell are these midgets" Rocket said while eating a twizler.

Peter and Jose screamed at the top of their lungs and went running up the stairs still holding their weapons, I heard them slam the door lock and fiddle with the lock. Me and rocket locked eyes with each other then busted out laughing.

I saw a few lights up stairs turn on and heard some of the avengers running down the stairs. Bruce looked concerned while looking and the broken window. "What the hell happened!" Tony yelled while walking up to me.

"How did you get in here Rocket?" He asked "isn't it pretty obvious genius" he said. "The window Tones" I whispered to Tony "oh" he said in realization "oh" "MY WINDOW! You damn raccoon!" Tony yelled. I held him back from killing the trash panda.