Shopping

Clint's POV

I was at the airport waiting for my family and Jose's sister. We may have kinda... y'know kidnapped her but it wasn't like the browns cared for her anyways the Browns were assholes.

Laura and the kids got off the plane, "hey honey" I said while kissing my wife. I give my kids a hug and Angela was a little confused on who I was. "Hey Angela, I'm Clint I used to work with your dad" she smiled and gave me a hug.

We walked to the limo Happy was driving "wow" Angela said while stepping in. "I know it's amazing isn't it" I said to her with a smile. "Where's Jose" she asked "he's at the house, we'll see him in about 20 minutes" I said to her, she smiled again.

We got back to the house and the window was broken again. And Bucky was calling someone asking for more bullet proof glass. And there was a spaceship... in the backyard... oh great heavens please don't tell me those assholes are here. I walked inside sighing. "Tony! We're here!" I yelled. I heard Tony walking down the stairs with pepper, "hey Clint, Laura" "I'll show Angela her room" he said. Angela followed him a little nervously.

"Lila if it's ok you and Angela will be sharing a room while Nathaniel and Cooper will be sharing one" I said while turning to face them. "That's fine" Lila said. I went to where Jose was and told him his sister was here, he got up quickly and went upstairs "umm... where's her room" he asked "to the right" I laughed.

Jose's POV

I got to Angela's room and when she saw me she ran up to me, we hugged each other and I closed my eyes. "I missed you" she said "I missed you to Gela" I said while squeezing her. I let her go and she unpacked while I talked to her about the recent events of what happened

"Wait so you didn't get kidnapped, you ran away to save Peter? And to mess with Dads chemicals?" She asked while scratching her head "Yep" I said with popping the P. "And you didn't involve me" she complained "I wanna see dads amazing work with under cover stuff"

"I'm sorry Gela but I couldn't risk you getting hurt" she rolled her eyes and left.

Peters POV

The Gc no one wanted

Peter
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys!!!

Lightning McQueen
What
What
What
What!!

Witch lady
Is someone dead?

SRS
Not yet 🔪

SR2
I'll pick you up-

SRS
I'm not in nyc

SR2
...
Private chat RN
OR ARGILE GETS IT🔪

SRS
YES MA'AM

Peter
Who's Argile?

Witch lady
Her dog that stays at her sisters most of the time but sometimes comes to her house

On your left
They share custody

Bucket
They even pay child support

Peter
I-
anygays....

Lightning McQueen
I love you.

Peter
I Love you too