Project Partners Aries(f) x Sagittarius(m)

Please feel free to comment I don't bite

Requested by @waterandearth10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Okay Aries, you can do the project on your own this time" The teacher sighed as she wrote down the teammates' names on a clipboard.

"Yes, Thank you so much Ms Cygnus I promise you won't regret this" Aries raved packing her books and was about to leave when the teacher spotted Sagittarius sneaking into class.

"Young man sorry we started the class early again the way we always do" Ms Cygnus said pushing her glasses to the bridge of her nose.

Sagittarius chuckled nervously as he rubbed his nape. "Busted again" he grinned.

Sagittarius was found of coming to classes late and even missing some.

"I guess it's the principal's office for me then" he picked up his bag.
"Wait......you don't have a partner for this project" The teacher said stopping Sagittarius on his track.

"What project" he turned to her as his hair fell on his face.
"I'm sorry Aries maybe next project" Ms Cygnus said writing again on the clipboard. "He has to do the project, so his your partner"

Aries expression dropped as her books scattered on the floor "please pair me with anyone else but him" she pleaded.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you have fun" Sagittarius smirked as the boys sitting at the back cheered for him.

"Shut up and head to the principal's office" The teacher lost her tolerance for his naughtiness.
"And one more thing meet Aries after school to discuss your project....in time please" She added.

"Will do" Sagittarius saluted before leaving the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School was done and Aries with her friends sat on the bench chatting.

"I mean it's not that bad it's only for a week" Libra said trying to comfort Aries.

"Anyways aren't you coming with us" Leo asked her.
"No I have to wait for him" Aries sighed as the took her hands from her chin and did the air quote.

"Once again I'm so so sorry" Libra waved as she head out with Leo.

The school was definitely empty now when Aries saw Sagittarius  sneaking through the the back.

"Hey, hey, hey you" she ran and caught up with him.
"You were gonna leave weren't you" she pouted.

"No I was gonna..... " Sagittarius faltered.
"Liar" Aries shouted.
"I have been waiting for......" She ranted before Sagittarius interjected.

"What makes you think I wanna do the project"

"just do whatever you want, tell the teacher I did nothing and then take all the credit, I don't mind after all you wanted to the project alone..... You should be happy right" he said patting her hair as she pushed him away.

Aries stood there lost of words.
"I can see you missed the school bus cause of me..... I could give you a ride home" Sagittarius looked around the almost empty school yard.

"I'm not a total jerk after all" he smirked.

Aries thought for a while thinking about the distance of her house.
"It's the least you can do for wasting my time" she crossed her arms.

"Where are your helmets" she looked at Sagittarius motorbike.
"I forgot them at home..... Now get in" He explained as he started the bike.

"And one more thing hold on tight" He chuckled before driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sagittarius and Aries lived in the same neighbourhood so it was no problem for Sagittarius taking her home.

"Is that Aries on Sag's motorbike" Her younger sister asked looking at them through the window while her Mom and siblings ran to also take  a peak.

"I told you to not take me directly to my house " Aries ranted as she came down from his bike.

"A thank you would be nice and also brush you hair" Sagittarius laughed at Aries's hair which the wind ruffled.

Leave before me family sees you" she ordered.
"That's too late" Sagittarius tilted his head as her family who was watching through the window.

"Leave quick now before..... " Aries panicked before she heard the sound of the door opening.

"Oh Sagittarius I see you brought my daughter home....would you like to come in for a cup of tea" Her mom said with a welcoming smile.

"Actually mom the thing is he has somewhere to be so he can't..... " Aries said blocking Sagittarius before he cut in.
"Actually yes, a cup of tea sounds great, so I can tell you why your daughter came home late from school myself" Sagittarius nodded.

"That's so wonderful" her mother welcome him in as he stuck out his tongue at steaming Aries.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading.
comment if you wanna see the part  two
If Sagittarius will eventually join in doing the project or if he's a total jerk

Please vote it makes me more confident in what I'm writing thanks so much
Cya💛🖤