Bike ride Gemini(f) x Virgo(m)

Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Get on" Virgo urged me, repeatedly. We weren't quite fond of each other, Virgo avoids me cause I'm too chatty and talk all the time, and I avoid Virgo cause he's too stern and grumpy.

"No, I'll manage" I shrugged, walking ahead of Virgo.

"I said get on" Virgo protested, riding along side me. "I wanna help"

"And why is that? You had a dream? Revelation? Or you need a favor after wards?" I quizzed, increasing my pace.

"Okay then, walk and be late" Virgo frowned, peddling faster.

I heaved a sigh, looking at the distance he had put between us in a short matter of time. "Show off, jerk" I muttered under her breath.

-------

    "Get on" Virgo asked again for the fourth time this week, using his bicycle to block my path.

"You arrogant show off, get off my way" I beseeched, through gritted teeth.

"Arrogant? You're the arrogant one, I just wanna help" Virgo's brows knitted, his green eyes boring into my blue one, a small pout on his lips.

"Well don't" I rolled her eyes. "I've been walking for weeks, and I can keep doing that until I get a new bike. . .which is pretty soon"

Virgo hissed, glaring at me before riding out.

------

   "Get on" My ears peaked up hearing his voice. I was extremely late for school and had already gotten a warning from the teacher.

"If I agree so easily he's gonna think I'm desperate" I thought silently, my eyes wondering about.

"Why do you wanna help me?" I asked Virgo, who smiled a bit looking down at my feet.

"Because you have tiny legs and can't walk fast" He snorted, his grin spreading  wide.

I rolled her eyes, exhaling sharply. "Fine, if I ride with you today, will you leave me alone?"

"No"

I pouted, getting on the bike, grunting.

"Hold on tight, so you don't fall" Virgo warned, as he peddled slowly.

"No, I'm good" I refused, clutching onto my bag.

"Okay, as you wish" Virgo snickered as he got faster.

"Dude, sLoW dOwN" I screamed, tightly wrapping my arms around him, burying my face on his back.

Virgo only chuckled, not yielding my warnings.

We finally made it to school alive. "Your hair looks like a birds nest" Virgo smirked, ruffling my hair. "You should head to class, rather than handing here like a statue"

I pushed his hand off, glaring at him. He only shrugged walking into the school building.

I was left there with my thoughts, Virgo felt so soft and fluffy and he smells nice too. "No Gemini" I shook my head.

--------

    "Hey tiny legs, get on" I heard Virgo's voice beside me.

I hid my smile, turning to him with a scrawl on my face. "Why are you bothering me?"

"Cause I want to, now get on" he patted the back, smiling.

Why was he trying to help all of a sudden, didn't he hate me or something. "Why!? Don't you hate me anymore?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"I would love to explain, but we'd be late for school" he fiddled with the bike handles.

-------

  After school we decide to stop for ice cream, or at least Virgo insisted. "Why so nice?" I giggled, holding up my boring strawberry flavored ice cream as Virgo calls it.

"Cause I like you" Virgo shrugged listlessly, shoving a hand in his pocket.

I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks, I just hope they ain't rosy. "Oh my gosh, shut up" I chuckled nervously, smacking his shoulder.

Virgo frowned, then smeared ice cream on my left cheek. "Do you know how hard it was for me to say that?" He looked the other way.

"Wait, you for real?" My brows furrowed. "Aww, c'mere" I cooed, pulling his tie to reduce his height, standing on my tippy toes I rubbed my left cheek against his. "That's for smearing ice cream on my face"

Virgo scoffed, using a tissue to wipe my cheek, he stood so close to me that I froze. Why was my body reacting like this to him. "Stop blushing" He rolled his eyes, smirking.

"Shut up" I grunted, pushing him away.

"Let's go, it's getting late" he got on his bike, waiting for me to join him.

I got on, wrapping my arms around him, resting my head of comfortable back. "Try not to fall asleep" Virgo jested, and I smacked his back.

I was blushing too much, my cheeks hurts, I just hope I don't fall for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And. . .cut

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya,ily 💛