Thanks Leo(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by @Lala1lal2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     "You're fired" Leo blinked as she heard these words. "please kindly get you're stuff out of the office" her boss said before sitting down.

"Your time here was remarkable but I have to let you go"

"But I've done nothing wrong"

"We got a complaint from a confidential client" Her boss said putting in papers in other.

"Very well then, good day" Leo stormed outside the office.

>~~~~••••~~~~<

   "I can't believe, a complaint I've been super good at my job" she ranted  as she crashed into people on the sidewalks making the things in her box to jingle jangle.

"He didn't sack me in the morning,  he waited for me to work till almost closing hour, a whole day wasted"

"Who made a fine looking lady like you upset" Leo heard a husky voice from the corner of the alley.

She listen as she heard footsteps and started walking as fast as she could till she started running but she felt a pair of cold heavy hands catch her.

"You can come with me, I have a job for you" the man said looking at her box.

"Okay, sirs I just lost my job so I'm not in the mood to be taunted right now" she moved back bumping into the first man.

"We don't wanna hurt ya, we just wanna have fun" one of them chuckled before slapping down her box and grabbed her hand pulling her towards a darker part of the alley.

"Let go of me you hobo" Leo ranted as she punched his nose making him to bleed.

He cleaned the blood and sniffled. "We caught ourselves a feisty one"

Leo kicked their Sheens and ran as fast as she could but when she stopped to take off her heels she was caught again.

One of them closed her mouth as her scream became muffled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scorpio was in bar when he had a phone call, he went to the back away from the music to receive it when he heard muffled scream and decided to check it out.

"Quit fighting you little rag"  a man carrying a young lady said as she repeatedly hit his back.

"Quit being a gentleman and put the lady down" Scorpio prelected as he got out of the corner.

"Didn't your parent teach you to mind your business" one said.
"This is a family matter and it's is our sister" said the other.

"So you're a brother to a rag" Scorpio asked. "Interesting"

"Go teach this little nosy rat some manners" the one holding Leo instructed the other.

"With pleasure" he cracked his knuckles marching toward Scorpio.

The man threw a punch which Scorpio dodged and hit the man's spleen.

The other watched  and notice his partner was losing so he tied Leo sown and joined in.

Scorpio successful knocked the other out when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head which was the result of him getting hit on the head with a pipe.

Leo who was busy untying herself finally got loose and hit the distracted man's head with a metal pipe giving him an instant blackout.

She ran to Scorpio who had fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Scorpio finally woke up on Leo's sofa as an ice bag sat on his forehead.

"Great, you're finally awake I was scared you died or something" Leo came running in.

"Where am I"

"My living room" Leo answered. "Coffee or painkillers" she pointed both at him.

Scorpio blinked tiredly not giving her a reply.
"I know coffee first" she smiled drinking the coffee as Scorpio gave a small chuckled.

"Thought you wanted to give it to me" he said sitting up straight.

"The painkillers is actually for you" she handed it to him as she sat down next to him. "I don't know how to say thank you, cause it would be an understatement"

Scorpio shrugged. "Even tho my body hurts, I'd still do it again" he smiled. ''Why do you go through that alley"

"It's the only way to this crappy place" Leo frowned as she kept down her coffee.

"You're too pretty to live in a crappy place" Scorpio prelected.

"It's cause I work a crappy job that I just got fired from" she huffed and looked away.

"Take this''Scorpio gave her a card. "Call me when you need anything, I also have a friend that might help you with your job situation" he explained.

"Really" Leo's eyes filled with gleam as she hugged him as he cried cause of his aching body. "Sorry I'm sorry"

"Just keep on resting till you're fine" she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    After months of working Leo finally found a house in a calm, quiet and safe environment and helping her with packing was Scorpio.

"I still think black is better" Scorpio argued as he brought in a golden vase.

"No gold is, but black roses are prettier" Leo smiled as she put some black roses in the vase. "Are you gonna start arguing with your girlfriend again" she pouted.

"No, I would never, black roses gold vase" Scorpio said as he wrapped his arms around Leo's waist.

"I always win" she smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cut.....wrap this and send it to table 5 😂 Es broma.

Thanks for reading.
Pls vote and comment the next ship.

Cya-nora 😂