Books and flowers Virgo(f)x Pisces(m)

Requested by @CantStickToAFandom

         Virgo laid down reading as her sisters ran up and down getting ready for the ball.

"Oh Virgo get up and get ready we will be leaving soon" her eldest sister said putting on her earrings.

Virgo slowly got up but was still reading.

"I'm gonna take your book away" Her eldest sister said taking the book away from her " just for the night"

Virgo gasped as she frowned "That's not fair" she muttered "alright fine"

*Time skip*

        They arrived at the ball almost nearly late.
The music softly filled the air as light chatters spread through out the ballroom.

"Oh my there are so many people this year" Libra the middle sister said as she lightly fanned herself.

"Now before we......" Taurus the eldest sister crooned before hesitanting "Where is Virgo" She tilted her head.

Virgo stop and turned to them with a busted grin "I wasn't sneaking out" She said getting back to where they stood.

"Oh My gosh Leo is coming.....how do I look......I know I look glamorous" Libra hyperventilated as she her fanning got rapid.

"You look great,  I bet he's coming over to ask you to dance with him" Taurus said arranging the bow on Libra's hair "Hopefully" she added.

Leo came over as his dashing smile made half of the girls on his path to faint, he asked Libra to dance with him as they head to the dance floor.

"Well we are down by one" Taurus beamed looking at the calm scenery "Let's go get a drink"

"So who do you have in mind to dance with"  Taurus mused handing a drink at Virgo who was fiddling with her dress.

"Um....no one really " Virgo faltered.
"uuuhhh What about Capricorn" Taurus guessed.
"No too....strick" Virgo took a sip from her cup.
"Aries maybe" Taurus shrugged.

"Too wild"

"Scorpio"

"Too quiet"

"Gemini"

"Too loud"

"Well I was hoping to dance with Cancer" Taurus said as her eyes skimmed the room.

"Well then Lucky you he's coming this way" Virgo pointed at him.
"Well I'm not leaving till you're dancing with someone" Taurus opposed.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" Virgo said pushing Taurus towards Cancer.

"Just make sure you have fun" Taurus sighed as she fiddled with her hair.

"Yeah I'll be fine reading alone in the garden" Virgo snickered as she snuck to the garden.

She found a calm place filled with flowers and began reading.
A while later she began to hear rattles from the other side.

"Hello,...wh...who's there" She stuttered as the rattling got louder "Come out I have a book and I'm not afraid to use it"

"Hey Vir....." Pisces appeared before Virgo threw the book at him. " Daah" he cried.

"Dancing ladies it's you Pisces" Virgo sighed helping him up. "What were you doing sneaking around like that"

"I wasn't sneaking around I was admiring the flowers" Pisces said still wincing from the pain. " What were you doing yourself"

"Um....i was...i was admiring the flowers too" Virgo faltered as she hid her book in her dress pocket '' Please don't tell my sister you saw me here"

"You're asking too much of me" Pisces said as he pinched his nose " I mean you threw a book at me and now this.... "

"It was an accident I thought it was some sort of monster" Virgo yowled.

"You know I might forgive you for throwing a book at me and not tell your sisters you snuck here to read" Pisces smiled.  " on one condition " he added.

Virgo stepped back as she fidgeted
"What" she blinked.

Pisces hid his face as he rubbed his nape. "If....if you dance with me"

Without hesitating Virgo accepted
"Of course.....I mean yeah so you don't tell on me" she blushed as Pisces held her hand.

They walked back into the ballroom and began dancing which bemused the others cause Pisces and Virgo never paid attention to the dancing part of the ball.

" Why is everyone staring" Virgo howled.
"Probably staring cause of how beautiful you are" Pisces smirked.

"Oh stop with the flirting " She blushed as she smacked his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgo and her sisters were walking to their carriage when Pisces ran towards them.

"Virgo....um I was wondering if you would like....to got out with me sometime" he said trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Of course, yeah that seems great bye" Virgo accepted as she walked back to towards the carriage.

She walked back to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Are we going to keep ignoring the elephant in the room" Libra said as the ride home was silent.

"What elephant" Virgo quivered.
"That you like Pisces" Taurus sighed. "I mean you just accepted his date offer"

"Yeah maybe I do like pisces" Virgo blushed as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's all folks
Thanks for reading let me know what you think.

Pls vote and comment the next ship.
Cya peeps.