See you again: Aries(f) x Aries(m)

Requested by @Temima_N
Washed to shore pt. 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aries swam to shore and was astonished at what time of the day it was.

Indeed Aries was curious to know what this world hold and isn't the one to back down from an adventure.

Weird stares were thrown at Aries, who walked on the beach gaping at every sight.

"Such a weird world" Aries remarked,  glancing at a bunch of odd people who exchanged the stare.

"What are you doing here?" A hand grabbed her shoulder, turning her to face the person.

Aries's smile disappeared and a gasp replaced it. "Its you, the ugly looking female"

"For the last time, I'm a male"

The other ugly looking females started gathering around the two, storming them with question.

"Aries, you know this pretty but odd looking male?"

"What are these on his chest?"

"Why is your hair so long?"

The male grabbed Aries's wrist, pulling her away from the crowd, taking her to a more secluded place. "You missed me so much you couldn't wait to see me again?" He quipped, earning a thwack on the stomach.

"Ew! No, I was just curious to know the world of ugly females" Aries crossed her arms, explaining to the grinning male.

"Stop calling me an ugly female"

"Then what should I call you?"

"Aries"

"Gross, how about. . ." Aries paused looking around the place, her eyes searching for anything at all. ". . .Seashell"

"I prefer the ugly female"

"Okay, not like I'd even be seeing you around" Aries shrugged, walking away, she stop and turned to Aries (haha). "Do you know when its gonna be morning at my place?"

"How should I know? I'm not a Sherman or anything" he countered, snorting a bit.

The pretty male gawked at the ugly female, a steady pout on her lips. "If you're not gonna help me, I'm gonna help myself" she started walking out.

"Lemme give you a tour" Aries stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "I know better than you"

Aries thought for a while before she agreed.

"Great, first I'll show you around the city"

"I don't care"

"Sure you do" the male smiled, tapping a finger on her nose. She aggressive brushed his hands aside. "But you need to tie your hair up and wear a male outfit, to lessen the attention"

"Great, how do we get one?"

-------

"Has anyone seen my clothes?" A random naked male cried.

Aries and Aries (haha) hid behind a tree giggling about what they had done. "Shall we begin the tour?" The male stretched out his hand for Aries to take.

"Yes" she replied, swing her hand the other direction. "But no hand holding"

So the two embarked on their tour in the world of males. This world amazed Aries tho she had to see more ugly looking females who would occasionally stare at them, waving at the male Aries.

"See how nice I am, when I was at your world you were mean to me" he complained.

"I saved your life be grateful" she snapped back, crossing her arms.

"I am, wanna see my favorite place?"

"No"

"I'll take that as a yes" The male shrugged off her sass, pulling her to the top of a cliff.

The place was beautiful, you could see the entire beach and length of the sea that stretched into the distance. "Yeah its nice" Aries shrugged, clearly impressed but didn't want to show it.

"Just admit it"

"No"

The sun slowly dipped into the sea, the orange color smeared on everything it touched.

"You're a really pretty male" Aries smiled softly, stroking her cheeks. She pushed off his hand blushing.

"Wait, if the sun is setting here, that means its raising. . .I gotta go" she realized, running as fast as she could Aries behind her.

She changed into her original clothes. "Thanks, bye, hope to see you never"

"Bye" Aries lightly waved back, hoping that maybe, just maybe, they'd meet again

-----------------------------------------------------------
And done. . .

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Cya💛