Just for the weekend Virgo(f) x Leo(m)

Requested by @kanaoTsuyuri1234

         School is torture for me but my favorite part of it was annoying Virgo,

That's right you read that correctly, it's fun seeing her annoyed but before you start thinking anything I hate her and don't worry she hates me too.

I shoved my hands in my pocket as I walked listlessly passed her waiting for a scream.

"D'aah" Virgo scream as she threw her   bag out of her hand running away from it. "What the heck is that"

She turned and saw the sly smirk that laid on my lips.

"I know it's you" she yelled marching towards me "You put the cockroach in my backpack"

I looked at her face satisfied with her reaction "I didn't it's probably from your infested house, try calling the exterminator on that" I shrugged nonchalantly before walking out.

I could hear her mutter some bitter words of how she hates me and yadda yadda yadda.

I was on my way to change for soccer training.

"Hey what took you so long" Cancer asked as he closed his locker.

"Just checking on Virgo" I chuckled as I reached go open my locker " what dah heck" I said pulling my hand which was glued to the knob.

"Oh yeah, Virgo drop by to wish us good practice" Scorpio laughed.

Immediately I knew she did this, I gritted my teeth as the others laughed.

She doesn't know what's gonna hit her.
***************
I came out of the nurse's office with my hand bandaged and headed to the field.

Surprisingly Virgo was there she almost never comes here,  I glared at her before the coach blew the whistle.

We started playing when I realized I wasn't the only one running something else was running on my body.

"Dah heck" I exclaimed as felt more ruining.....more like crawling on my body.
I quickly took off my shirt revealing ants on it. "VIRGO!!" I yelled as I saw her escaping the field.

My anger was replaced with confusion and surprise when a familiar face walked in, a person I know way too well blonde long hair pink lips gorgeous blue eyes and stunning body.

"Lee darling" she called as she ran over to meet me " Oh my gosh still hot as always" she smiled as she placed her hands on my shoulder.

"You're back" I managed to ask.
"Just for the weekend Lee darling" Libra chimed as she turned waving at my teammates.

"Wanna go somewhere else and talk about life" she winked at me. "like on Saturday by 10pm"

In case your wondering this is Libra my ex, yeah nothing seems wrong she's nice....that's what you'd think but I tell you she has a way of making people feel inferior while being as sweet as candy.

"Sounds great" I accepted assuming she's leave quickly.
"Oh yes I'd like to see you new girlfriend, I know you always move on quickly Lee darling"

Libra gave another one of her candy coated smile before leaving.

"Woah Libra really went from georgous to drop dead gorgeous" Scorpio said after a long whistle.

"I think practice is over for me" I ranted before I left.

**************
I was too busy annoying Virgo I forgot I was supposed to have a girlfriend and if I show up without one...... I better show up with one.

The only people I could think of the could match Libra's beauty was Aquarius, Capricorn and Urg...Vir... Virgo.

"Aquarius was first in my list of girls to try.