Heartbreak and brownie: Virgo (f) x Leo (f) x Pisces (m)

Requested by FAN1STRANGERTHINGS

-------• ° -♓♍♌- ° •-------

        Virgo watched as Leo intertwined her fingers with Pisces's, giggling at whatever he was telling her about.

Today's school day was very exhausting and the last thing she wanted was to stand by her door, staring at her best friends flirt with his girl friend.

She sluggishly walked into her room, freshened up and threw on a short and Pisces's shirt which he had given to her at some point of their friendship.

The two had met each other on Pisces first day at school, she was assigned to show him around until he was well familiar with the environment. From being stuck together, the two became quite close that they were called out for dating.

Everything was normal and perfectly okay, until she started developing feelings for the brunette. At first she panicked and tried hiding it from him, but when it was getting out  control she basically ignored him.

And she regretted that, cause that how he got to be close with Leo and then eventually started dating.

She hated it, she hated how Leo was free to hold his hands, hug him whenever and even the kisses she littered on his cheeks.

That's how her days usual goes, wake up, go to school, get back home, rethink your past mistakes because they make your present so hurtful.

On a Saturday night, Virgo was already to watch a movie when she received a call from her friend asking her if she could come over, his voice sounded a bit low but he blamed that on that he had a cold that's why he wanted her over.

Virgo waved Hi to Pisces's mom, rushing upstairs to his room.

"Hi brownie," she smiled weakly at the petite boy, who opened the door for her, his small frame was enveloped in a huge pastel hoodie and a dark shorts.

"Hey," Pisces immediately engulfed her in a hug, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"Well someone's touchy today," Virgo sniggered. "Get of me before your girl friend shows
up."

"She left!"

"Oh? She didn't wanna stay over?"

"No, she left the country."

"What?"

Pisces heaved out a sigh. "Her dad got relocated."

"Aww, come here bear," Virgo pouted, tightly wrapping her arms around him, she used her free to tousle his brown locks, playing with the strands.

And that was how the next two months went, the two hanging out constantly to distract Pisces from negative thoughts. He was glad his best friend was there when he needed her.

That was until two extra months drove passed, and that's when he realized the heart pounding, words wavering, fingers twiddling, tingling sensations and crimson cheeks were just the signs that that the line between friendship and crush has been crossed.

Another month passed and he made that decision after much consideration. Of course he was scared to tell her so he took out his pencil and wrote on her desk.

Hi, would you like to be my girlfriend?
~ brownie

He couldn't seat still in class, just kept glancing at Virgo's seat, anxiously waiting for class to end so he could she her reply.

She had a blank stare in while reading so he was very panicked about her reply.

When the bell finally rang, the students left as well as Virgo, that's when he sprinted to her desk, reading her retort.

Um this is a school's desk, but yes, I'd love to ♥
~ Vir

---------• ° -💜- ° •---------

Wrote this in twenty five minutes
Hope it was okay?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙