I care (Platonic): Virgo(f) x Pisces(f)

Requested by @XavierIsLithromantic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Virgo wasn't picking her calls so I had to hurry down to her house, it was really far from mine so I didn't mind.

It was raining a bit, so I quickly ran to her door, ringing the doorbell. There was no reply, after a while of ringing I started getting wet from the rain getting worse.

I decided to check the window if she was around. Standing on my toes, I peeped to see someone wrapped in a white blanket.

She looked up and her widened. Virgo quickly ran towards the door, swinging it open. "Pisces! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Virgo frowned, her voice shaky.

"I called, like a thousand times" I shivered, getting into her warm house. "Why weren't you answering?"

Virgo scratched her nape, wincing and then she shrugged. "I haven't picked up  my phone since last night"

Virgo looked hazy, messy hair, dull expression and a pale face, her voice was unstable and her stamina was weak.

"Are you alright?" I asked, after examining her. Virgo nodded, going back to wrapping herself. "You don't seem alright"

I placed my hand on her flaming hot forehead. "I just caught a little cold, its fine" Virgo shivered a bit.

"A little? Vi, you're burning hot and. . ." my sentence was cut short when my gaze was averted to a box of tissues beside her. "Have you taken your medications?" I queried.

Virgo shook her head, lying on the couch.

"Why haven't you?"

"Cause I'm fine"

"No you're not" I ran up to her room, changed into something dry. Grabbing an umbrella I turned to Virgo and said. "I'm going out to get you some medicine"

Before she could retort, I quickly dashed out. She was gonna oppose anyways.

Despite the rain, the pharmacy was still a bit packed with people, so I spent a little more than I planned for.

"Vi, I'm back" I chimed, closing the door, there was no response. Virgo was sound asleep on the couch and her favorite sitcom was playing on the TV.

I picked up the remote turning the TV off. Sighing, I turned to Virgo, I wanted to give her the medicines but the looked so peaceful sleeping. Not like she's the trouble making type but she looked so calm than she usually was.

I averted my gaze to her blanket which was a bit wet. "Maybe she accidentally spilled water on it?" I pondered, looking at the half filled glass of water that was on the table.

Virgo started shaking,  muttering some inaudible words, without thinking twice if I'd catch a cold, I got next to Virgo, wrapping my hands around her waist, so my body heat cold keep her warm.

This position was so comfortable that I quickly fell asleep.

After awhile,  I woke up, stretching my poor limps. I looked at Virgo who was still sleeping, she was still hot but not as much.

"I should make something for when she gets up" I clicked my tongue, agreeing to my idea.

Her kitchen was tidy as usual and I could easily find what I wanted, from every ingredient to utensil.

I decided to make a classic chicken broth, Virgo loves it, so yeah!

I started off with boiling the chicken, while I chop up the Onion, Carrot and celery.

After straining the vegetable, I cooked everything together, adding pepper, salt and little amount of chicken bouillon granule.

"Pisces?" I heard Virgo called from behind me, I turned to see her leaning on the door frame, rubbing her eyes. "I thought you left until I started perceiving your chicken broth" She smiled a bit.

"Why would I leave?"  I grinned, paying full attention to the girl in front of me.

Virgo stuck around til the soup was ready. I poured a fair amount into a bowl, serving her.

We started eating, engaging in a little chat. After eating, I gave her the medication and covered her with a blanket. "Pisces" She called for the umpteen time. "Thanks"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Finnito

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💙