Its okay to cry Libra(f) x Aquarius (m)

Requested by @The-littledot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     My shift ended rather early today, a rare occurrence for a dedicated officer like myself. I quickly hurried to the mall to get some pending things.

Exiting a shop, I accidentally bumped into some lady. "Oh, I'm so sorry miss!"

"Its fine, its fine" Came her wobbly voice. It only took me a second to notice how messy her hair was, it fell carelessly on her face, blocking her visuals. She quickened her steps avoid contact with people.

She wasn't alright and I knew that. "Here we go again" I sighed, gritting my teeth. My cop instinct had told me to follow her.

Trying to go unnoticed, I walked behind her keeping a safe distance. After a while we were close to the lobby, when I finally caught up to her. "Is everything alright?" I asked, as she was silently sobbing.

She lifted her head locking eyes with me, I was dumbfounded just staring at her eyes that shone like stars.
My eyes scanned her face observing  every bruise on it. "Who hurt you?"

"Nobody, just leave" She croaked.

"LIBRA" she flinched immediately at the sound of the voice.

"Please leave, just go" she pushed me away, she used her sleeves to wipe her tears.

I hid behind a car looking at the male who walked up to her. "Aww, were you crying again?" He cooed, using a finger to lift her chin up.

"N..no" The so called Libra shook her head.

"Are you lying to me? You want me to get caught and thrown in jail? Don't you?"

"No no, I promise, nobody saw me"

"Oh? Then who was that you were talking to? You think I'm dumb?"

"No I'm sorry"

"You know I don't forgive" He jeered, grabbing her neck, and that's when I decided to step out.

"Okay that would be enough!"

"Is this the person you chose over me?  You're having an affair?" He turned to Libra, who he violently threw on the ground.

"No, I'm part of the CPD" I brought out my barge showing it to him, and put in back into my jacket's pocket. "Central Police Department"

"So you called the Cops on me, I see how it is"

"No Scorpio. . .I-" Libra protested.

"I'll put a dent on your Cop boyfriend's face" Scorpio marched forward, swinging his arms in attempts to hit my face, to which I grabbed, turning him around and pinned him on a car.

"Don't try to play smart" I glowered, but he broke free landing a punch on my nose. "You were warned"

I used my knee hitting him repeatedly on the stomach, before bursting his lip. We  continued to fight before Libra took up a piece of wood, slamming him on the head, causing him to pass out. "I told you to leave, I had it under control" she boomed, glaring at me.

"No you didn't, he was gonna hurt you again" I gawped.

"I'm use to it, what am I supposed to do now when he gets up?" Libra fretted.

"You're gonna report him"

"No" she immediately responded shutting down my idea. "He's my husband, what would my dad say?"

"If your dad really cares about you he'd be glad, and angry you didn't do it sooner" I argued. Pausing for a while, I ran my bleeding hand through my hair. "I'm a witness and there's CCTV camera here too, there's also the bruises on you, what are you wanting for?"

"I..I'm scared" she feel on her knees, crying all over again.

I sighed, taking her into a hug. "Don't be!"

-------

  It was the last day of the trial, after getting a divorce. Scorpio was sentence to two years in jail.

"So. . .how are you feeling?" I asked as we walked out of the court house.

Libra started sobbing again, she hugged me tugging my shirt, burying her face. "I feel so stupid, I know I shouldn't be crying but-"

"Shh" I stroked her hair gently. "It okay to cry"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Um. . .cut?

Anyways hi, how are you?

I've published a new book, pls check it out if you're interested. 

Vote and comment the next ship, thanks

And also I can do this <(•-•<)
No idea what it means, but okay;!.

Cya, ily 💙