Bro code Gemini(f) x Leo(m)

Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Leo smiled looking at his  friend who was beside him. He felt like what he was doing was wrong.

'You're not supposed to fall for your  friend' he thought to himself repeatedly. It was a code he had abide with for a long time, and each day he felt himself slipping away.

Gemini was busy narrating a story about how she almost got slapped by a baboon to Aries and Sagittarius who were laughing their selves away.

"Don't laugh at me" She laughed through the pain, hitting Aries's shoulder.

Leo on the other hand was more invested on Gemini than the story, looking at her blonde hair that ignited brightly when the sun shines on it, her chubby cheeks that's always pulled up in a smile, her mesmerizing dark brown eyes. She looked good, way too good.

But he had to take his eyes off, if he gets caught by Aries or Sagittarius they were going to teasing the living hell out of him. "If you think this story is funny you're gonna love the one when she almost got punch by a kangaroo" Leo ballyhooed, laughing loudly.

"Dude, I'll kill you" Gemini wailed burying her face in her hands.

"Or the one when a bird almost pecked her eye" he continued making Gemini wail even more.

"Bro, why does animals hates you so much? Aries laughed, patting her back.

Leo didn't like other people having physical contact with her, so his smile faded for a bit. "Yeah, my dog always barks when she's around"

"Nah, they probably mad cause she's cuter than them" Sagittarius said, trying to lift Gemini's mood up.

"I hate you guys" Gemini muttered, blushing heavily. "And I'm leaving" she stood up, about to leave the café.

"Don't leave, we'll be nicer" Leo grabbed her hand.

"I have to, I promised my mom I'd be home early" Gemini grinned, packing up her books.

"Oh right, this was supposed to be a group study" Aries laughed again, forgetting the purpose of their meet.
Gemini wore a disappointed expression looking at them hopelessly.

"I can drop you off" Leo volunteered.

Yes indeed, Leo was very whipped!!

"No you drive without a seatbelt" Gemini refused, waving bye to the guys.

"Since when did you become so careful?" Leo knitted his brows, pouting.

"Since we almost died last time" She retorted.

Leo grinned, accepting defeat. "Okay fine, I'll wear a seatbelt"

"Can we tag along?" Aries queried, raising a hand up.

"No" Leo immediately shut down the idea.

"Jesus Christ bro, whatever happened to bros before the gardening tool?" Sagittarius gasped, placing a hand on his chest.

"I'm no gardening tool" Gemini whacked his head. "Let's go Lee" she beamed, taking Leo's hand, leaving the café.

-------

Its been two weeks and Leo had decided it was best to avoid Gemini.
Maybe some time away from her would help.

He would barely go to hangout, pick her calls or text, basically anything on the interacting level.

One faithful afternoon Leo heard a knock on the door. Grudgingly, he opened the door surprised to see Gemini. "Gem, what are you doing here?"

Yes, Leo had lied about behind sick to avoid a meet.

"Are you avoiding me?" Gemini stormed in like she owns the place.

"No, why would you say that?" Leo ruffled his dirty blonde hair, trying to act casual.

"Oh I don't know" Gemini rolled her eyes. "The fact that you barely talk to me, and this" she pointed her phone that him, showing the number of miss calls. "Have I done something wrong?" Her shoulders fell as she tilted her head.

"No"

"Then what's wrong? Do you hate me now?"

Leo took Gemini's hand, placing it on his chest. "This is what happens when you're around"

Leo was the very confident type who wasn't afraid to express how he feels, as long as he thought it was right. And Gemini thinking that he hates her was something he didn't wanted.

"I don't hate you, I like you way too much"

Gemini gave a faltering smile, her eyes lightening up, she got on her toes pulling Leo's shirt down, lowering his height a bit. "I like you too" she whispered, blushing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And that's all people!!

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💛