Can i kiss you?: Gemini(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

  We all have that one friend that makes us wonder, how did I become friends with such a person? Why are we still friends?

They annoy us to the Max, but in as much as we want them gone, we still don't want them to leave.

This is exactly how Scorpio feels every single day of his existence. He was currently at a bar searching for his so called friend.

He had gotten a call informing him about her whereabouts. "Gemini, get up" Scorpio lightly tapped her arm.

Gemini muttered unintelligent words, slowly getting up. "Who in the bird's cage are you?" Her voice slurred, her eyes struggling to stay open, a sloppy smile on her lips.

"Now is not the time, Gemini" Scorpio pinched the bridge of his nose. He had left some important work, just to come looking for her.

"Gemini who? My name is Betty" she giggled, before trying to get up, her legs wobbling like a kite in the wind.

"How much did you drink?" Scorpio asked, disappointment lacing his voice.

"Two" Gemini staggered, showing five fingers at him. "Two shots of vodka, two whiskey, a beer and two. . ."

"Okay enough" Scorpio cut her off, he led the giggling Gemini outside, he lifted her  up, shoving her into the passenger's seat.

After getting into his seat, Scorpio sighed, laying his head on the steering wheel. "Why did you drink this time?"

"I got PROMOTED woohoo, yay me" Gemini retorted, bouncing on her seat. "I..I'm celebrating"

'Gemini can't be left alone in this condition' Scorpio thought, as he took her to his place. Gemini was busy screaming the nursery rhyme 'the wheels on the bus goes round and round'

The black haired male finally made it to his house, suffering from a case of partial hearing loss. He took Gemini out, carrying her bridal style towards the door. "Look Scorpio, I can fly" she spread her hands, flapping like a bird as she made jet noise. Scorpio shook his head, resisting the urge to drop her.

After successfully getting in, he felt her cold finger on his face. "One. . .two. . .three. . " Gemini sloppily counted his freckles, individually pointing at them. "There are stars on your face" Gemini giggled for the one millionth time.

Scorpio felt a bit flustered, as her finger continued to trail along his cheeks. "Quit touching my face" he croaked, shaking her finger off.

After so many random comments, Scorpio finally kept Gemini on his bed, covering her with a blanket which she kicked off. "No, I don't want to rest"

"I don't care" Scorpio sneered, he was about to leave when he felt her tiny hands wrap around his wrist. She gathered  her strength supporting herself up, standing on the bed.

Gemini smiled, cupping Scorpio's cheeks with her hands. Scorpio could feel an entire drum set beating on his chest. So loud that maybe she could hear it. "You're so cute" she said.

"Be quiet" Scorpio rolled his eyes. She had no idea what she was doing to him at the moment.

"Shut up and let me compliment your ugly ass for once in your miserable life" Gemini grunted, before she started laughing again.

"Okay enough, go to bed" he snapped his fingers, getting her off him.

"Wait, one more thing" Gemini slurred, grabbing his shirt. She looked at his lips, placing a finger on it.

Scorpio immediately tensed up, he felt nothing more than platonic love for Gemini, so it was very awkward for him. "What?" He asked.

"Can I kiss you?" Scorpio blinked a couple times at her request. She's saying this cause she's drunk right?

"What? No"

Gemini tugged him closer, her breath was highly unstable, She went closer and closer til Scorpio could feel her breath on his face.

Just when it was about to happen, Gemini passed out,  her head falling on Scorpio's chest. He exhaled slowly before laying her back on the bed.

"I hope she doesn't remember this" Scorpio muttered, closing the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And cut. . .

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Thanks

Cya 💙