Mr rude: Cancer (f) x Capricorn (m)

Requested by @animeandarmy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Thank you" I beamed, taking my coffee from the barrister, my very long sleeve getting in the way. "I'm sorry" I giggled, rolling it up.

I took the liquid goodness walking out of the cafe, feeling slightly anxious since today was my first day of college and I was all alone in a big city. I had to stay in the dorm for now til I get familiar with the city.

I inhaled heavily, closing my eyes, grabbing my luggage I took my first step bumping into a random passer by. "Oh my. . . I'm so sorry sir" I wailed, looking at his angry face, I'm extremely lucky looks couldn't kill.

"I don't like clumsy people" He sneered, wiping himself with the scarf that was wrapped around my neck. He walked off still glaring at me.

"Well this isn't a great start, huh?" I pouted, looking at my coffee that dripped into drain.

------

I finally pulled my stuffs to my dorm, knocking on the white door in front of my. After knocking for a while the door swung open, loud music booming with flashing lights everywhere, a brunette with headphone on looking at me. "Hiii, you must be Cancer, I'm Gemini, your roommate" She yelled, through the music.

"Hiii" I softly waved back. I'm socially awkward and interacting is pretty hard for me.

"What am I thinking, come in, come in" Gemini pulled me in, helping me with my luggage. "Ignore the surrounding" he giggled, picking up random things on the ground, shoving them into the drawer. Her clothes were still scattered on the bed. "Sorry, trust me the place is a lot more tidy than this"

"Its fine, I'll just get to unpacking" I smiled, moving to my side of the room.

"I'll help" Gemini offered, opening up my luggage. "I see you're a fan of huge over sized clothes, nice"

We spent the whole day unpacking and cleaning the room. Gemini showed me around afterwards, introducing me to her friends, which were a lot of people.

------

   Gemini stayed up all night telling me  about the school and we both woke up pretty late. I rushed to my first, sitting in a random seat before the bell rung.

My hand accidentally slipped making the person next to me books to fall off. "Jeez, I'm sorry, I'll get that" I picked it up. "Oh hi, its you again" my smile faltered.

"Yes, its me again" The said person sighed, swiping his book from my hand.

"I'm Cancer, by the way" I pointed my hand out for a handshake.

"I don't care, leave my sight"

I felt really bad and silly but I managed to survive the situation.

------

  "Care to explain how he looks like?" Gemini hopped on my bed, crossing her legs, with an agitated expression.

"Well, he's tall with black hair that's kinda messy, um. . .dark brown eyes, sharp jawline and a pointed nose, and oh he's pretty pale" I did my best to describe the rude guy.

"Hmm, mean, tall, pale" she rubbed her chin, her eyes slightly close, she snapped finger. "Ah, Capricorn, that rude creature"

"Oh" I lowered my head, fiddling with my skirt.

"Its best you stay away from him, you're too sweet to be around him" Gemini warned, before yawning. "I'll go crash"

I told Gemini about my encounter and she has been here longer so she'd probably know best.

--------

Days turned into weeks and I still tried my best to avoid any interaction which Capricorn, tho fate has a way with tormenting me, so sometimes I was lucky, sometimes I was not.

  I was at the library, trying to reach for a book that was very high for me. After failing, I sighed, turning my head to find the ladder.

"Here" I heard a voice from behind me. It was none other than Capricorn, pointing the book at me.

"Uh. . .thanks" I gave a small smile, taking it away from him.

"I just wanna say. . .that I'm. . .I'm"

Wait, was he trying to apologize or something? Oh my gosh, this is do awkward.

"That I'm sorry, for the way I've been acting towards you"

"Oh, no worries, its fine" I shrugged, not knowing what to say. All I wanted was just to disappear right now.

"Cool, anyways, I'd like to buy you that coffee I spilled, if you're okay with it" Capricorn faltered with his words.

"That'd be nice, I guess so, yeah"

We exchanged our numbers, before Capricorn left.

And I was like: what just happened?

-----------------------------------------------------------
And done. . .

Pls vote and comment the next ship, thanks

Cya 💙