Campers groove Aquarius(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by @Lala1lal2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Aquarius was packing for her camping trip when her phone rang, she ran looking for where she kept it only to realise it was on her back pocket.

"Oh hey Sag, are you ready for the best camping trip ever"

"Yeah about that, I'm sorry my boss called and...... "

"I get it"

"Don't worry you can still have with the other campers"

"I'll try, bye"

"have fun, bye"

"Great a weekend with stranger in the woods. If only I know how to camp" Aquarius sighed.

The last time she went camping was when she was a kid.
Unwillingly she pulled her stuff and got into a cab and zoomed off.

>•••••••••••••••<

   Scorpio stood looking at the beautiful landscape before him. He has been working for years and finally he found the time to chill.

His sight seeing was quickly interrupted when Aquarius fell on him.

"Who are you" Scorpio asked still trying to understand the situation.

"I'm so sorry sir, my luggage is just so heavy" Aquarius pleaded as she got up.

It's cause you don't know how to pack, obviously" he said dusting himself.

"yeah, it's been a while since the last time I went camping"

"Like a hundred years ago" Scorpio said before leaving.

Aquarius frowned at his statements before packing her things.

>~~~••••~~~<
  "Okay step one on how to set up a tent" Aquarius said as she kept the manual.

She kept the manual down to set up the tent when the wind blew it off the cliff.

"No, no, no, now I have to wing it" Aquarius sighed before she heard laughter from behind her. "It's not funny" she turned to him.

"Who said I was laughing at you" Scorpio said pinning down his tent.
"And good luck with your tent" he snorted.

Aquarius turned back to her tent growling before she kicked it.

"Oww"she cried holding her foot. "Okay, A just ignore him"

>_______________<

     The ranger assembled everything they needed for hiking as they started spraying their bug repellent.

Aquarius stared at them mouth open as she forgot hers.

"Who forgets bug repellent" Scorpio said as he sprayed her face making her to cough.

"My mouth was open, you should have warned me" Aquarius wheezed.

"Shut up and thank me" Scorpio said putting the bug repellent back into his bag.

They hiked till they arrived at the lake. Everyone changed into their swimming gears while some applied sunscreen.

"Why are you staring at me" Aquarius frowned at Scorpio.

"Nothing,  I'm just surprised you remember to bring your swimsuit" he shrugged.

"Don't talk to me, I don't like you" Aquarius pouted.

"I don't you either, you're unprepared, clumsy, you can't set up a tent and I bet you can't roast a marshmallow" Scorpio said before showing her a peace sign and left.