Maybe I still like you Sagittarius (f) x Scorpio (m)

Requested by @HelloIknowYourSecret
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh, he's back" Libra, one of my closies yelled running through the
hallway of muttering students, locating her way to my locker. "He's really alive" she panted for air placing her hand on a locker.

"Scorpio?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course its Scorpio, who else?" Gemini the school's walking newspaper grinned popping out of nowhere, her hair in a neat ponytail.
"I heard that he lost part of his memory tho" she  explained as she walked ahead of Libra.

"Bye Sag" Libra waved, heading to her next class which she shared with Gemini. "I can't believe we're late again" she mumbled to Gemini.

"Lost part of his memory huh?" I thought, thinking every word over. "Serves him right"

Scorpio and I never really liked each other, his like a goddamn wet blanket always raining on my parade.
Despite the fact that I don't like him, I can't lie he's  gorgeous, his ebony black hair that's never styled properly, his pierced thick eye brow, killer jawline, pointed nose, dull but yet mischievous brown eyes and his pale skin, its no surprise that girls simp for him.

Chemistry, my most dreaded class which I shared with Scorpio up until a month ago when he had an accident on his motorcycle.

Hope he's took weak to annoy me now that he's back.

The door opened and Scorpio walked in earning stares from everyone and the classroom immediately got filled with mutters and swooning.

Typical!!

"Omg Scorpi are you okay now?" Pisces asked, he gave a small nod and walked listlessly to where I sat, because the universe loves me so much.

I sat straight waiting for a mean comment about how my hair looks or how bad my handwriting is.

"Hi" Scorpio waved at me.

Okay this dude really lost part of his memory, he's literally smiling at me.

"Hi?" I awkwardly smiled before quickly averting my gaze back to the book in front of me.

"What's your name?" Scorpio asked, his husky voice sounding so calm. "I'm sorry, I'm just curious" he chuckled nervously.

Chuckled? Nervously? What the hell?
I've never had a normal conversation with Scorpio before, what am I supposed to do?

"Its Sagittarius, you know that already" I looked away.

"Oh, I do?" Scorpio faltered with a small smile. "Its a pretty name, just like you"

Nah, he's trolling?

"Uh. . .thanks?" I gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Nice to meet you. . .again" he extended his hand towards me.

I shook his surprisingly soft hand and almost melted but the teacher being extra late walked in saving me from the awkwardness.

----

     "Zip it, I already know" Gemini rolled her eyes being all sassy.

"Why am I even surprised" I heaved a sigh.

"Oh my tennis court Sag, he totally forgot you guys are nemesis" Libra beamed sipping her milkshake.

"Dudes I almost died, it was so awkward and his hand is so soft" I explained almost (keyword, almost) blushing.

"Really? I thought I'd feel like a rock or something hard" Libra effused as Gemini shook her head in disapproval.

With that I knew she knows how it feels like, like I said 'walking newspaper'

"Can we not make him our topic?" I tried changing the subject.

----
Days passed and Scorpio was still awkwardly nice to me, he even implied that we should know each other more.

I've also, maybe, kinda, sorta start liking him a little, just a tad bit.

Why did he have to forget?
Why wasn't he careful enough?

"I knew you'd fall for him" Gemini's voice beamed from the other end, I rolled my eyes brushing my hair.

"So where are you guys going?" Libra asked.

I was currently on a call with both my friends telling them about the date I had with Scorpio.
Quick, I know, but hear me out.

"The movies"

"Ahh typical" Gemini remarked and I could picture her rolling her eyes. "Good luck tho"

"No baby making. . .goodbye"

"Libra what?" Before I could finish she ended the call laughing along with Gemini.

-----
"Seriously? The motorcycle again?" I whinged looking at the cause of all these mischief.

"Yeah, I'm a lot more careful this time" Scorpio grinned, his dimples on full display.

I heaved a sigh and got on.
The movie I picked was great, I should know its my twelveth time watching it, tho Scorpio was hugging all the popcorn.

After the movie he took me back to my apartment.

"See? We didn't die" Scorpio shrugged listlessly as I continued scolding him for riding the motorcycle.

"Sag" he called walking up to me. "I forgot something"

I was about to unlock my door but hesitated. "What is it?"

Scorpio leaned in closer, so close I could feel his breath on my cheek, when his lips gently bruised mine. It took a while for me to understand what was happening and I kissed him back, his lips curved into a small smile before he pulled away.

"Sagittarius?" Scorpio called with a disgust but yet confused face. "What are you doing here? What the hell were we doing?"

"Oh your memories are back?" I shrilled feeling more awkward. "Long story short, you liked me"

He's angry expression dropped as he blinked noticing the environment he was in. Without saying a word and being Scorpio he left.

"Well, it's what I always wanted?" I shrugged with a disappointed smile.

------

"No fricking way, he's a total jerk" Gemini ranted through clenched teeth.

"Maybe he'll come around, I don't know" Libra sighed. "He confuses me"

They continued ranting when I received a text.

Scorpio <3
Maybe I still like you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm suffering from mad writer's block
But here it is folks

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Happy Valentine 💕
<3