I have a thing for you Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m)

Requested by @lala1lal2

This is irrelevant cause everyone knows this: Please I do not own Mulan, its just requested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Are you sure you're man?" I asked the short supposed male that stood nervously in front of me.

"You bet I am" he buffed his chest holding his breath. "I'm definitely a man"

"Doubtfully" another trainee said and they all started laughing.

"Quiet" I lifted my hand and the place fell silent instantly. "Climb up the mountain" I instructed and they all started grunting. "For grunting, no breakfast tomorrow and that's final"

They jogged towards the mountain grunting and muttering amongst themselves. "And you the feminine male" I called and he pointed at himself.

"Who me? Its Aquarius"

"To be sincere, I don't care, meet me in my tent tonight" he nodded and met up with the others.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

  Pisces, Taurus and Libra the three people who were mean to me the most threw rocks at me as I climbed the mountain. "Quit it" I yelled but it only fuel them more.

"You look so weak" Libra jested making the others to laugh.

"But I'm not the one who's built like a twig or like a balloon" I looked at  Taurus. "And you, you're just short" I turned to Pisces.

They muttered and scoffed before leaving, I didn't like saying mean things but that gave me no choice.

After a day of hard training I freshened up and quickly went back to my tent.

"Girl I bet he wants to kick your butt out of this camp" Mushu kept on ranting. "But I'll toast him if he does that to my pumpkin pie"  I smiled and averted my gaze to the cricket who was also ranting but Mushu told him to be quiet.

"Guys I'll be fine" I said putting my manly disguise in order. "But I'm a little worried"

"How about cricky goes with you" Mushu pointed the cricket at me. "For a little good luck"

"I told you, I'll be fine" he finally agreed before I left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    I could hear someone clear their throat as I paced anxiously in my tent.
"Scorpio sir!! Its. . .uh me, Aquarius"

"Come in" I ordered as he walked in and froze, he immediately turned away and closed his eyes.

I looked down at my shirtless torso and rolled my eyes.
I wanted to my desk picked up a piece of paper and pointed it at Aquarius. "Here"

He reached for it waving his hands around.
"You gonna have to look" I grunted grabbing Aquarius's weirdly soft hands.

"Oh yeah thanks, I knew that" he nervously chuckled. "I'll be on my way"

"Such an unusual male" I scoffed going back to my anxious pacing.

I had given him a list of things to do in order to become manly, hopefully it works cause it will take a miracle to transform him.

Days passed and there was little to no progress and I had to send Aquarius home but the next morning he surprised me by bringing down the arrow and I had no choice than to let him stay.

Weeks passed and Aquarius trained harder and became the best before we discovered that 'HE' is a 'SHE' rather than killing her I let her go cause she saved my life.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

      Its been a month since we saved China and I've been quiet busy with a lot of stuff, Scorpio, Libra, Pisces, Taurus and I were invited to a party as honored guests.

"I hope there are pretty girls at the party" Libra effused blinking as he stared into space.

"And I hope that there's food from all over the world" Taurus smiled rubbing his tommy.

Libra, Pisces and Taurus started their usual bickering making me and Scorpio to laugh at how funny it was.

"Guys behave we're there" I stopped them as the carriage halted in front of the emperor's palace. "And please don't argue about who goes out first" I added seeing the looks they had on their faces.

The party seemed a bit suffocating so I walked out to the garden for refresh air,

I was admiring the ghost orchid when a voice startled me. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh Scorpio, its you" I breathed getting off my defense pose. "Yeah I'm fine, I just needed a little fresh air, what about you?"

"I uh. . .was just walking around then I saw you" He retorted rubbing his nape.

There was an awkward silence between us for a while before Scorpio broke it with his next question. "Do you. . .like have a thing for anyone?"

"Odd question but yes" I giggled before looking at the moon.

"Who?" He asked almost immediately.

"Well, he's tall and strict and let's see" I hummed looking at him. "And well built"

He kept a confused face and I mentally face palmed. "Its you silly" Scorpio started fumbling with his words I shook my head and leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek leaving him agaped.

He wrapped his hands around my waist blocking out the cold and whispered. "And I have a massive thing for you too"

I looked at him surprised then he suddenly placed his lips on mine.
"I can get use to this" he added.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And done

Please vote and comment the next ship.

💜 Cya!!