Lying gone wrong Gemini(f) x Aries(m)

Pt. 2 of Revenge gone wrong
Requested by @Celinabree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The next few days Gemini tried her best to avoid Aries at school, home and basically everywhere, she felt like she was being stalked by him.

She hadn't told Aquarius and Libra about it, cause she felt it'd be weird explaining to them.

"What do I do now? All I wanted was a little revenge" She sighed falling back on her couch, ruffling her hair. "Nah, he's probably joking, right?" She jolted back up, crutching her pillow.

No doubt Aries was, dare she say H-O-T, but you know that feeling of being unsure eating you from inside.

Disrupting her thought was a knock on the door. "Go away, I'm not home"

"Yeah, sure" Came Aquarius's voice, followed by Libra's titter.

Gemini grunted as she opened the door. "You look stressed, are you? I know a lot of stress rel. . ." Libra rattled on, before Gemini cut her off.

"I'm fine, just school work"

"Lie better Gemini, I know you got the potential" Aquarius said, raiding the fridge for sugary stuffs. "This is the least busiest week at school"

"Okay, school and random work" Gemini simpered lightly, going over to remove Aquarius from the kitchen.

"For all I know, you do nothing all day" Libra repeatedly tapped her cheeks, staring at Gemini who was pulling Aquarius out.

"Will you guys stop knowing me all too well and let me lie in Peace?" She jeered, accidentally dropping Aquarius who scurried back into the kitchen.

"So what's up? What's on your mind?" Aquarius plopped herself on the couch, chewing away on the potato chips. Libra tried getting some but the whacked her hand.

Gemini breathed heavily, she had no choice now, sooner or later they were gonna find out. "Remember that day wh. . ."

'CRUNCH!, CRUNCH!!, CRUNCH!!!'

Gemini halted looking at Aquarius who was chewing away on her chips. "When I went to retur. . ."

'CRUNCH!, CRUNCH!!, CRUNCH!!!'

This time Libra was ready to throw Aquarius out the window.

"To return Aries's bo. . ."

'CRUNCH!, CRUNCH!!, CRUN. . .'

"Aquarius, I will yeet you out the window if I hear one more crunching from you" Gemini lost it, Aquarius chuckled hiding the bag of chips. "Ugh, now I've lost my motivation" Gemini covered her face with a cushion.

"Just say it" Libra urged her.

"Yeah" Aquarius asserted, grabbing a soda from the table.

"The thing is. . ."

--------

   Gemini sat down in her next class, thinking about the advise Libra and Aquarius had given to her, well excluding the children and growing old together part.

The class was over and she barely concentrated on whatever boring thing Mr Pavo was talking about. She quickly packed her stuffs to avoid Aries who was sitting at the back.

Gemini was about to shut her locker when she felt someone was behind her. She slowly closed it and turned to see Aries. "Holy fudge Aries, you almost gave me a heart attack" she panted lightly.

Aries placed both hands on the lockers behind her, traping Gemini in, with a smirk on his face. "Hey dude, what are you doing? People are staring" Gemini croaked, gulping at how close he was.

"Oh? Wanna go somewhere private then?" Aries raised a brow, his smirk not leaving his face.

"Shut your dirty minded ass up" Gemini blushed, trying to get his hands off. She got under his hand, attempting to escape but he caught her hand.

"Gem, wanna go out tonight?" He asked making her freeze.

"No, I..I have to give my cat a hair cut"

"You don't have a cat" Aries knitted his brows, giving her a small pout.

"I mean my aunt's" she tittered.

"You don't have an aunt"

"Will you stop knowing me and let me lie in peace?"

Aries chuckled lightly at her sentence, sweeping his hair aside. "Okay fine, go give your aunt's cat a hair cut then"

Aries turned and was about to leave when Gemini called. "Aries" she paused, locking eyes with him, fiddling with her fingers. "Yes"

-----------------------------------------------------------
And done

Oml my back aches from staying in the same position for too long.

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💛