Dear Diary: Scorpio (f) x Gemini (m)

Requested by @Potahto123

      "Move to the right!"

Gemini paused, before proceeding to walk to the left.

"I said right, idiot!" Scorpio sneered through gritted teeth, pointing at the direction which the blonde had clearly missed.

Gemini once again nodded, taking three steps back, fueling Scorpio's anger more.

Huffing to stay calm, Scorpio marched straight to Gemini, firmly gripping him by the collar, bending him down to meet her anger gaze.

"Listen, Feminine."

"Its Gemini," Grinning, the blonde tousle Scorpio's black hair, unfazed about the current situation.

"You're so annoying," Seethed Scorpio, pushing him away from her, muttering incoherent bit to herself.

Gemini wiggled his brows and smugly spoke. "You love it, don't ya?"

Boy did that annoy Scorpio even more, so she grabbed a handful of blonde hair, making Gemini to wince, still laughing at his own joke. "I'll strangle you with a shoe lace, until your face turns purple."

"Damn, that's hot!"

And then she snapped.

Scorpio jumped on Gemini, tackling him to the ground, her tiny hand wrapped around his neck. "You don't know how much joy it will bring me to kill you right now, Feline!"

"Its. . .Gem. . .Gemini," Pressed out the strangled boy, an amused glint never leaving his eyes.

You might be wondering why these two are out here, creating such a scene.

This was actually a mission to retrieve  Scorpio's diary which a teacher had confiscated, due to Gemini trying to snatch it from her, thereby causing a lot of noise in class.

So now, in this cold eerie night, away from the dorms, these two were trying to search for it in her office.

Will they make it out? Or will Scorpio actually kill Gemini?

Find out in the next chapter.

Just kidding.

Scorpio sighed, stepping away from Gemini. "Listen, just stop please, and let's just get my diary and get out of here, okay?"

"Woah, you can talk like a civilised lady," Gemini grinned like a Cheshire, faking a dramatic gasp.

Scorpio rolled her eyes, and Gemini could've sworn her cheeks were a bit crimson— nah, its definitely a trick of the light.

After successfully sneaking into her office, both started searching for what they had came for. Piles after piles, boring school stuffs after school boring stuffs and Gemini finally found the book, hidden away with their test results.

"Ouu, we might as well-"

"No!" Scorpio quickly caught on, pulling Gemini by the wrist away from the sheets.

"Hello?" Came the warden's stern voice, his flashlight pointing directly into the room, where both Gemini and Scorpio had hid behind the desk.

"Its me."

Scorpio face palmed, glaring daggers at Gemini who went along with singing. "This is no time to duet with the guard." She pressed her hand against his lips.

And when the warden had left, she quickly pulled her hand away.

"Did you just indirectly make me kiss your hand?"

Scorpio wasn't having it now— lord murdering someone hasn't been more of an option.

"Shut up, meow meow!"

"How did I get from Feminine, to Feline to Meow meow?" Gemini inquired, trailing behind the female as they snuck their way out.

"Cat, duh!" Rolling her eyes for the umpteenth time this evening, Scorpio watched carefully from the corner.

"Oh, then you're a kitten," Gemini beamed. "Cause you're cute like a kitten."

Scorpio froze, trying her hardest to look mean at the moment, missing the sounds of footsteps that approached them.

"Are you blushing?" Gemini asked, pulling her to their nearest cover.

"Uh. . .why would I? You're really annoying."

Scorpio avoided Gemini the whole sneaking back to their dorms, letting his dumb saying slide.

And when they got to the safe zone, Gemini pointed her diary with a smirk.

"Give that back," She sneered, trying to get it back, but he pulled it away.

"Dear diary. . ."

"Stop!" Scorpio tried getting her book back, in futile attempt, since the taller male took his hand higher.

"I sat with my crush today at Chemistry."

"Stop it, please."

"And I couldn't help but stare at his freckled face."

"Gemini please, stop, I'm begging you."

"Gemini is so stupidly. . .cute, ow!"

Scorpio punched his stomach hard, taking her diary back, a scrawl on her crimson face. "Jerk. I hate you."

Yeah sure!

----------• ° -♊♏- ° •----------

And that's all folks

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment the next ship

Thanks
Cya💜