Argue Buddies Scorpio(f) x Leo(m)

Requested by @Shoyo_s1mp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"GET OUT" the English teacher shouted as Leo and Scorpio marched out of the class and stood in front of the door.

"You got us out again" Leo ranted as he tried to put his uniform in order.

Scorpio growled at him "You were the one who threw a rock at me" she snapped "What I'm I suppose to do"

"Not throw the rock back at me" He said pulling her tie as she choked.

"Baka!! why did you do that" she said catching her breath.
"For fun" Leo shrugged as he smirked.

"I'll show you what's fun" Scorpio grunted as she pulled his tie which made him laugh.

Moments later the period was over and the teacher came out "You two better watch yourselves" she gawked at them as she bit her apple and walked out.

"Stay away from me" Scorpio punched Leo's gut and ran as fast as she could.

Scorpio is a transfer student who Leo found great pleasure in bullying, soon enough she got tired and also began fighting back.
Today Leo can't find his P.E shorts
Tomorrow Scorpio get covered with water. Everyday they get sent out of class, rumours fly about them having a crush on each other and other things the students could think of.

***********
It's been three days and not one of pulled any prank nor got sent out of class. Not even one detention.

Scorpio sat using her spoon to toy with her food, her friend Cancer didn't come to school today.
"I actually like these three days, I wish it would stay like this for......." Crashing her thought was the cold sensation she felt on her head.

"whaaa" she cried as she got up confusion and anger laid comfortably on her face, just the kind you'd feel if someone pulled your pants down in front of class.
"Hey Scorpi " Leo chimed as some students laughed, some felt pity and the rest simply stared.

Scorpio picked up her milkshake and also covered Leo with it " Nai!! now we're even" she yelled just before the school's nosiest teacher walked in.
"Hmm....what'sssss going on hereeee" He said in his raspy annoying rat like voice.

The teacher turned to see Leo covered in milkshake and Scorpio in water.
"Cleeeeaan up and head to prrrrincepal's officeeee" His voice that puts nails on chalkboard to shame.

Feeling embarrassed and angry Scorpio stormed towards the bathroom.

Leo change into his other uniform, he always carries a spare since Scorpio dumped chocolate milkshake on him.

**********
Scorpio was done and was about to open the door when a force pushed her as her back leaned on the wall.

"Baka!! What are you doing" she tried to free herself from Leo's grip.

He leaned closer to Scorpio still she could feel his breath, she closed her eyes finally accepting the fact that she couldn't push him away when she heard him whisper in her ear "Why are you taking long"

Scorpio open her eyes as she could no longer feel his weight on her.

"Antatte(You silly girl) you thought I was gonna kiss you right" Leo laughed as he pulled her cheeks.

"What are you doing here deteike(get out)"Scorpio said as she rubbed her cheeks "this is the girls washroom"

"Don't get your hopes high.... I only came to call you" Leo shrugged as he shoved his hands into his pockets and left.

********
"I hear you had another one if your fights" The ever organised principal said as he places every pencil in order.

"Yesss Yesss destruction all overrr the canteen" The nosy teacher exaggerated.