Moonlight and kisses Pisces(f) x Aries(m)

A part two of crush at first crash

Requested by @J-stn-rosie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My last class was over, happily I walked over to my locker to keep my books when a tiny note fell out.
I picked it up observing it and immediately recognized the childish scribble Aries calls handwriting.

"What's that?" Virgo popped out of nowhere pointing at the note.

"Its nothing" I said putting it in my bag. "Just my groceries list"

I don't know why I didn't tell her to be honest.

"Speaking of which" she shook her head. "I'm going shopping with my dad today"

"That's so nice"

"I know right, my dad is an impulsive buyer that's why he said I should join him" Virgo explained as we walked out of school.

A while later Taurus joined us.
Today I was going to be at Taurus's house cause I asked him to help me out with my maths homework.

We waved goodbye to Virgo as she took a left turn.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

      Taurus opened the door and invited me in.

"Water? Orange drink? Ice cream?" Taurus asked going through the fridge.

"Just water is fine"

"No ice cream?  Its your favourite" he hummed bringing out a strawberry ice cream he knows very well I can't resist.

"Okay, if you insist" I grabbed a spoon feeling defeated.

After a while we started on the maths problem.

Taurus's dad was never really home so he was mostly alone.

"Thanks again Taur" I waved goodbye as I hurried home.

"No problem, happy to help" he yelled back.

~~••~~••~~••~~

     I got home by 6:14pm and my mum wasn't there yet.

I started cleaning and by the time I was done I was really tired.

I took a shower and got on my bed going through my bag to get my biology homework.

I took the book out and the note fell off.

"The hell, I totally forgot" I sighed.

Meet me at the park by 6:00pm ~ Aries

"Oh no" I gasped looking at the time which was 7:55pm and I could hear my mum's car.

I quickly grabbed my jacket running out as fast as I could.

"Hi mum, bye mum" I yelled as I gave her a hug.

"Pisces" my mum said sounding so confused.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

     I was about to head home when I heard Pisces calling me.
I swear I was really mad but I couldn't ignore her.

"What?" I grunted shoving my hands into my pockets.

She stood there speechless fiddling with her jacket. "Um. . .I'm sorry, Taurus was helping me and other. . .stuff"

My expression went sour as a pinch of jealousy stung me. "Its fine" I shrugged with a smirk. "I just wanted to show you my favorite place in town"

She raised her head looking at me with a shocked expression. "Really?"

"Yeah, cause you're my favorite person"

Her cheeks, nose and ears went totally red.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

   Aries took me towards the back of the park, a place I never thought of going.
We walked through a narrow part and finally arrived and a very calm rocky place.

The place was beautiful from the moonlight that reflected on the river to the cool breeze.

''You like it?" Aries nudged me.

"Of course, its very nice" I gave a bright smile.

We took a seat looking at the river.

"So, you're crushing on Taurus" Aries said out of nowhere throwing rocks into the river. "That's nice"

"Aries" I cried with a pout on my lip. "I  don't he's just my friend"

"Okay, if he's just your friend prove it then" he shrugged listlessly.

"Aries c'mon how do I prove that"

"Kiss me" he smirked. "That will prove it"

I didn't want Aries to get the wrong idea about me and Taurus so I agreed.

"Fine, but you have to close your eyes, promise?" I murmured as he nodded.

He closed his eyes smiling as I got closer I used my hands to cover his eyes just to make sure.

I placed my lips on his.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-

    I smiled as I waited patiently for Pisces to get closer.
As her lips were finally on mine I immediately grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me kissing her  passionately.
Something I've been meaning to do for a while now.

Pisces was dumbfounded and just stood there silently while I was busy laughing.

"Well you proved it" I chuckled as I held her hand. "Pisces?"  I called as she shook her head mumbling like a baby.

"Jeez, you're so shy, let's go before it gets too late"

~~~••~~~••~~~

  I can't believe Aries just kissed me but I was too shy to say anything.

"So. . .tomorrow at school?" He asked as he took me home.

"Sure" I nodded repetitively.

"Bye Pisces" he waved with a child-like grin.

I got into my room and started jumping and making all sort of conversation and screaming into my pillow and all sort of crazy things.

"Pisces?, is everything alright?" My mum asked from the little fractioned she opened from the door.

"I'm alright mum, goodnight" I smiled while panting.

"Goodnight"

I covered myself with a blanket marinating my thought in the memory.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cut. . . that's all folks

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💙