Cheesy: Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m)

Requested by junkookgirl13

Part two of detention.

----------• ° -♒♏- ° •---------

       From going to the cafe to sitting next to each other, waving hi turned into have random conversations, shy giggles evolved into loud cackles, finger's brushing against were now excuses to hold each other's hands.

A little visit is now staying over, borrowing a hoodie and like that she had four of his clothes in her possession. A lot of things changed during the period of fourteen months.

"I know I'm not getting this one back," Scorpio huffed, pointing the gray shirt at the pouting female.

She had cajoled him into giving one of his cloth again, and he frets that if this continued for another year he'd have nothing but leaves to wear.

"What? When have I not returned your shirt?" Aquarius smirked, gripping the soft fabric tighter, the scent she had grown accustomed to like filling her nostrils.

"Do you really want me to pull out the list?"

"No, I mean-" she trailed off, pursing her lips when Scorpio gave her a blank stare. Aquarius giggled, pulling his chubby cheeks. "Don't be mad, please?"

When she pulled out the puppy eyes, Scorpio's features softened, he just shrugged it off, a smile on his lips. "I can't stay mad at you," He wrapped his arms around her waist, adding a little pressure.

"You're so cheesy," Aquarius grimaced, blushing hard at their close proximity.

Scorpio scoffed, attempting to bite her cheek but the female ducked, cackling at his failed attempt. "You're such a mean girl friend."

. . .oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, the two did ended up dating after a year of spending almost everyday together. And once they got pretty close they both realized that Aquarius was very different when she gets comfortable with someone and Scorpio was actually a soft cuddly bear.

"Pfft, can we make dinner now. . .? I'm starving," Aquarius queried, breaking free from his grip, a stern gaze.

"We? Bro you can't cook for shit!"

"Hey, take that back!"

"Don't worry, I'll teach you."

"You say that every time," Aquarius crossed her arms, after much more teasing she finally decided to learn.

And that my friends, is the story of how Aquarius almost set Scorpio's apartment on fire. The end.

-------• ° -💜- ° •--------

I wrote three chapters in almost two hours.

Wow, I even impress myself and that's saying something.

Cause I'm hardly proud of anything I do.

Don't worry, I'll shut up now.

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙