Project partner(2) Aries(f) x Sagittarius(m)

"He's totally annoying having tea and chatting with my family" Aries ranted to her friends. "and he doesn't wanna do the project.....I mean that's a good thing"

"Yeah like you wanted to do the project alone" Leo agreed " But why do you hate him so much" She asked.

"That's right since the dawn of time you've always hated him" Libra wondered as she placed her hands on her cheeks.

Aries sighed as she pursed her lips " Not since the dawn of time....we were friends once till the 6th grade When he started putting bugs in my hair and bag....and lizards all sort of crawlies" Aries gritted her teeth in annoyance.

She looked away as her anger dissolved "And I can't seem to talk to him ever since" she sighed.

"Wait he did all that" Leo said remembering the trouble Aries went through.

The bell rang which meant break was over the girls went to their different classes and soon enough the day was done.

Leo, Libra and Aries was about to head out when Aries realised " I have to go to the library to get a book for the project you can go without me I might take long" she yelled as she sprinted to the library.

She skimmed through the shelves humming to a song.  " Aah" she exclaimed taking out the book she wanted.  " I didn't know I'd find the book this early.....maybe I can catch up with them" She smiled as she reached for the door knob.

''What dah heck" She seethed as she continued to yank the locked door "Hey can anybody hear me" She yelled banging the door.

Moments later the door opened as the security helped her out.

"Aren't you gone" Sagittarius asked her as she walkout of the gate whilst he rode his bike slowly.

Aries turned to him wearing a pout
"Why do you care"

"C'mon don't be a storm cloud, I could drop you off if you like" Sagittarius offered as he stopped in front of her.

Aries grunted out in frustration "What are you...my driver" She scoffed.

"I just wanted to tell you that I want to do the project......believe or not " Sagittarius wore a poker face as Aries started laughing.

"Why'' she asked between fits of giggles.
"I'll explain if you get on" he patted the seat "I brought helmets" he gave a wide smile as Aries sighed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
They finally arrive in Aries's house as she came down and handed the helmet to him.

"So tomorrow at my place then" Sagittarius crooned.
"Okay and get lost" She rolled her eyes.
"Whatever meanie" He laughed before zooming off.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
As Aries filled her bag with books her sister kept attacking her with questions.

"If you want to do the project alone and you hate Sag... Why did you agree to go to his house again"

"Because little girl team effort gives extra points" Aries retorted "why am I even answering to you it's 10 o'clock  I'm already late" Aries hung her bag and walked out while her sister still yelled out questions she chose to ignore.

Aries stood infront of a white house that was very lovely and organised unlike the person she was about to meet.

After knocking for a while she decided to open the door which was surprisingly not locked.

She walked in and saw Sagittarius whose half was on the sofa and the other was on the ground. "Why am I this unlucky" she agonised as she picked up a pillow and threw at him several times, finally he stretched fluttering his eyelids as the light shone brightly.