Washed to shore: Aries(f) x Aries(m)

Requested by @Temima_N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What if the earth was divided into two, one side belongs to females and the other, males?

The two not aware of the others' existence.

--------

      Aries made sure she had prepared  everything in place so no one would notice her absence. She quietly slide down the ropes, creeping into the bushes.

She finally made it to the beach, the wind roughly dancing in her hair. She and her friend, Sagittarius normally visits the beach at night, just to have fun. But Sagittarius was terrible sick and couldn't sneak out with her.

Why were they being secretive? Cause the beach was a forbidden place where their elders claimed was the end of the world and no one was allowed there

That wasn't possible, right?
Just lies to keep them away from the beautiful scenery.

After awhile of sitting around, Aries got sleepy, she wouldn't wanna pass out and be found in the morning so she quickly got up, going back to her dorm when she heard slashing sounds in the ocean.

"What in the worl-" Aries winced, trying to make out what was moving. She was the only one out, no? Why was there someone in the water.

"Help" Called the creature. Aries paused, what if its the sea monster. But that wasn't important now, she had to save whatever it was.

Aries dove into the water, swimming as fast as she could to the drowning thing. She successfully pulled it to shore, panting heavily.

Aries looked closely at the figure that the full moon illuminated its light on. "You're a strange looking female" she grimace, with a scowl on her lips, her eyes skeptically watching the person pant. "Ugly even" Aries added.

"I appreciate you saving me" came its deep voice, a bit agitated. "But did you save me just to insult me?"

Before it could say another word, Aries kept her hand on its chest, feeling every bit of it. "You're very flat" she winced, a disgusted look on her face.

"Excuse you?"

"Your voice is weird and deep"

"Excuse you?"

"You look weird as a whole, and have the shortest hair I've ever seen" Aries buried her hand in its dirty blonde hair. "What type of female are you?"

"That's because I'm not a female"

"Are you cursed?" Aries tilted her head, lost in its captivating eyes.

"I'm a male, what even are you?" The creature used its elbow to prop itself up.

"Why should I tell you? Why am I here? Go drown yourself so I can return home" Aries jeered, getting up and pointed at the sea.

"Well I told you what I am" the male fumed getting up.

"Male? Haven't heard of that" Aries scratched the back of her head. "How did you get here?"

"I was out surfing and then the waved washed me off" he explained.

"Surfing at night? You're weird"

"No, it was at noon, I have no idea how its night and where everyone went"

"That's your problem, I'm going home and don't follow me" Aries started walking towards the entrance she and Sagittarius had created.

"How do I get back?" The male followed Aries, querying her.

"How should I know? Just go back into the water and wait for the wave to get back" Aries turned to him. She was freaking out about the odd creature in front of her but she hid that fact. "I'm not a Sherman or anything"

"What have you gotten yourself into, Aries" the male buried his fingers in his hair, sighing in frustration.

"You know my name?" Aries head quickly snapped back, her brows knitted.

"That's your name?"

"Don't answer my question with a question"

"Oh, so you're Aries and I'm Aries, cool!" He exclaimed.

Sagittarius lifted  her finger up, halting him. "Not cool, now leave, I don't want to be in trouble"

"Okay, jeez not like I wanna stay here" The male shrugged.

Aries watched as he walked deeper into the sea, he swam into the distance and a wave appeared and she could no longer hear the sound of water splashing.

"Hm!" She huffed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for this, I'm just so tired lately

Pls comment the next ship

Cya!<3