Differences Aquarius(f), Libra(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by @oceanlife3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     I just got to work when I heard Libra had been kidnapped.
Like I just dropped her off four days ago after she forced me to have ice cream with her.
Luckily the case was given to me.

"Where did she go now" I ranted looking at the files which contained her last where abouts.

I was a cop at the CPD and a dedicated one at that matter.
Missing case is always a piece of cake but I hope she isn't hurt.

I got the first piece of evidence and hopped right to it.

I called Gemini and Sagittarius my best friends since highschool if they knew anything about it but they didn't.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

    I woke up tired to a bed, my head aching and my entire body sore, I tried wiggling my hands but couldn't get lose.

"Don't bother, I'm gonna untie you" I heard a husky voice. I winced if I could make out who it was. "Don't you try to act smart" it continued.

The owner of the voice came out and it was none other than Scorpio.

"Scorpio? The heck why did you kidnap me?" I grunted as my brows farrowed.

"Reasons Libra" he said untying me. "I trust your sister is already looking everywhere for you"

When he was done I started rubbing my wrist.

"I'm not gonna harm you, if that's what you think" he shook his head as I took up a lamp. " Feel free, if you're hungry there's a kitchen downstairs "

I mean I like Scorpio don't get me started on his looks and body but he's crazy, why would he kidnap me.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

    Its been two days and I've barely gotten anywhere on Libra's case.
Icould be Scorpio but why would he kidnap her.

He has far more dangerous crimes to commit and I haven't seen him in years.
isn't he dead or something?

I went to the place where we got ice cream again.
I was asking the owner question when a girl tapped my shoulder.

Apparently we works at the flowershop opposite.

"A Blondie right?" She asked describing Libra. "She got in a black car talking to a guy"

I asked her the plate number and miraculously she remembered.

I ran the number and could trace the car.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Its been two days since Scorpio kidnapped me, I don't know if I'm kidnapped or on a vacation.

I was playing mini golf with him and winning obviously.

"Wow!! you suck at mini golf" I said as I flipped my hair.

"I barely play it" he replied taking of his cap.

I could stare at him for hours, he's just so gorgeous and. . . .

"Libra?" He called snapping his hands. "You were saying?"

"Oh. . . .I was thinking about something"

Luckily he got a phone call. "I'll be back" he said before leaving.

"Why would Aquarius leave someone like this" I sighed kicking the golf ball.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

     I got closer to the signal of the car when I started feeling like I was being followed.

Before I could turn a cloth was pressed on my nose and I instantly fell unconscious.

I felt a sharp pain when I opened my eyes. The room was dark and I could barely see anything.

I made my way to the door which was surprisingly not locked.
It wasn't a room but a  dresser.
I got out to my greatest or maybe not so great surprise was Scorpio sitting on a couch.

I immediately reached for my gun but it wasn't there neither was my vest.

"Don't worry they're over here" Scorpio pointed at my stuff. "And is that how to say hi to me" he cooed.

"Shut up, why I'm I here?" I asked but he said nothing. "Answer"

"Really? Cause you told me to shut up"

"Don't try to act smart"

"I'm not, I'm just so happy to see you" Scorpio said coming closer to me. "Its a shame the feeling isn't mutual"

"Where's my sister?"

"Swimming, don't worry she's fine" he patted my hair and tucked the strands behind my ears. "You look gorgeous, wanna get back  together?"

My eyes widen as he said these words
"No, never, my greatest mistake was spilling my drink on your shoes" I seethed getting away from him.
"Just give me my sister, you promised not to come for me again but you failed"

"I'm only human, I make mistakes" he prelected as he handed me my stuff.
"I'm not gonna harm you, I just wanted to see you again"

I took my vest and wore it

"And one more thing" Scorpio said as I stopped walking.

"What?" I turned to him.
He pulled me closer to him and kissed me, I was still weak from whatever they drugged me with to do anything.

"Don't ever do that again" I jeered pushing him away, he only gave the same corny smirk.

When I reached for the door knob I felt myself drifting off.
He drugged me again.

*********
    I opened my eyes and was at Libra's place and she was beside me muttering about how her head hurts.

That darn Scorpio, I still like him but I'm a cop and he is a. . . .eh you know.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And. . .cut
Thanks for reading

Pls vote and comment the next ship

Cya 💙