Enemies to lovers?: Aries(f) x Taurus(m)

Requested by @Tamima_N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      One word and that's Aries, just a whisper of that name could ruin Taurus's day. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with her.

Well that was until two weeks ago.  Aries had confronted Taurus and also landing a punch on his cheek, Taurus had felt a different feeling for Aries.

"I'm glad you guys could make it" Taurus grinned, looking at the three males that sat opposite him.

"Of course buddy, I'll support you to the very end" Pisces asserted, folding his hands into a fist.

"I just came for the free drinks" Cancer raised his hands up in surrender, taking the guilty charge.

"I just came cause these two forced me" Scorpio shrugged, resting on the back rest.

Taurus was disappointed but he continued.

The four boys were in a café, which Taurus had suggested in other to help him with his problem.

"Great, you have your drink, now can I start?" Taurus glared at Cancer who waved his hand telling him to go ahead.

Taurus took a deep breath. "I think I like Aries"

"You don't think, you do, accept it, love is a beautiful thing" Pisces rushed in, beaming.

"Pisces he said like not love" Scorpio deadpanned, frowning at him.

"Same thing"

"This drink is so good" Cancer swoon, inhaling the sweet smell of coffee.

"Tell us Taurus, when did you start feeling this way?" Pisces asked, ignoring the two dudes beside him.

"When she punched me"

"Ahh, so you have a pain kink, kinky" Scorpio wiggled his brows.

"I don't, I love hugs and cuddles"

"Well you're not gonna get that from Aries" Cancer laughed.

Pisces and Taurus were deeply disappointed but definitely not surprised.

"Guys help me, what do I do?" Taurus shrilled pulling his hair.

Indeed our young Romeo was badly in it, poor kid.

"Tell her how you feel and start over a new fruitful friendship"

"Never"

"Argue with her more often so you'd be closer"

"What the heck?"

"Get her to punch you again, that might undo the spell"

"This meeting was a bad idea" Taurus scoffed, crossing his arms. He rested on the backrest pouted. "I'll never be with her"

Cancer stuffed his face with tiny cakes, before speaking up. "You will, cause the author wants you to"

A/N: whoopsies

"Speak of the devil" Scorpio turned to them, smiling.

"Who? The author?"

"No Cancer, Aries, she's coming" Pisces fretted, looking at panicking Taurus.

"Act natural" Taurus grabbed Cancer's drink, pretending to read a magazine.

Aries was great friends with Pisces, so when she saw him she decided to waved at him. "Hey fishy" Aries smiled. From that angle she didn't see Taurus behind the chair.

She sat next to him, humming.

"Hi Aries, we weren't discussing that Taurus is crushing on you or anything" Cancer froze, waving at her.

"That's exactly what we were doing" Scorpio put out.

Aries became flustered, blushing red. "That's. . .something" she faltered. Aries heard grunting beside her and flinched.

Taurus was face palming, muttering under his breath, he met eyes with Aries and blushed. "W..what are you doing here?"

"Don't worry, I didn't come for you" Aries retorted. She stood up and left.

"Dude, you're screwed" Scorpio grinned.

"Thanks for the drink, it was delicious" Cancer bowed.

"Call me if you need anything" Pisces sighed.

The three boys left, leaving Taurus alone.

After spending a moment alone, thinking how he'd survive school  now that Aries knows.

He finally left the café too.

"Taurus, hey block head" he heard behind him, followed by a series of running footsteps. "Why didn't you stop you dummy" Aries whacked his head with book she was holding.

"Ow!" Taurus winced from the pain, rubbing the hurting part. "Why do you like hurting me?"

"Its fun, by the way, sorry for how I reacted at the café" Aries lowered her head. "I was um. . .rude"

"You're always rude, why do you care now?"

Aries pulled Taurus's tie, reducing his height, she placed a small peck on his cheek. "Cause maybe I like you too"

"That's. . .something" Taurus blinked a couple of times, blushing. They walked silently before he spoke up. "Wanna go to the arcade sometime? We can rematch again"

"That's greet! You get to watch me beat your ass"

Taurus couldn't help but smile at her words!

-----------------------------------------------------------
And that's it.

Pls vote and comment the next ship
Cya💛