AUTHORS NOTE

Hello, its me.

How are you guys doing? It has almost been a year since I have been active in this platform.

I do admit that I lost interest in writing for months and no matter how much I try to write I just don't have enough motivation to continue. I tried to finish this book a long time ago. I really tried, but it felt like a job to me.

It was hard to write, and as someone who loves to write it was really hard. I do not even know if there will be any readers if I ever come back, and that really caused a major set back.

I wanted to communicate with my readers, write and do what I like. And I haven't been able to do that for a long time.

I'm actually not sure if I'll continue writing again, maybe I will, maybe I won't. But if I ever do, it may not be in this account anymore.

But why am I here? Why did I update Save Me? Its because I really wanted to finish this book. This book has been my greatest work so far. It comes second to Until Then but the amount of attention Save Me received during its prime was so heartwarming and overwhelming.

I always had fun writing this book. It is not perfect but I loved it and I know a lot of you do.

And I wanted this book to end, and now I it did. This book also has an epilogue but I am not sure if I'll ever publish it or if I'll be really back in this account.

Because to be honest with all of you, I may not be really back in this account.

Does that mean that I don't love Banglyz anymore? No, its not that. Banglyz will always have a very special place in my heart, especially Jungkook and Yein.

Does that mean I don't love writing anymore? No as well. I love writing and my brain always have plots I want to write and explore.

This account is where I started, Banglyz is where I started and I'm always thankful to people who supports and supported me. 300+ plus followers and more than 20 thousand and thousands of hearts from my readers.

You all made my life change. Not only as a writer but also as a person. I grew as a writer and I still aspire to grow.

I'm not completely abandoning this account, who knows I might be back and start writing my stories again.

And if any of you are still here to support me, I am more than grateful for that.

I don't even know if my avid readers in the past are still in this app but if any of you are still here. Thank you.

No words can express how grateful I am to all of you.

Keep safe everyone.

Until we all meet again.

This has been your author, Banglyz22