CHAPTER 12

Going to a club on Fridays is something Yein always do. After her shift she drops by at a local club to grab a drink. And just unwind.

When she entered the club, party music filled her ears, but unlike other clubs this doesn't have those blinding flikering lights. Just a usual dim light setting. There is a specific time when they'll turn on the flickering lights. Specifically around 11 p.m to 2 a.m.

You can't enter this club not unless you are a member. And Yein and her friends all have access to this bar, their in house drinks are to die for.

Its still early and there are a few customers sitting on the lounge chilling while drinking and talking to their friends.

Yein went to her usual spot when she's alone. The bar counter.

Yein's brows quirked up when she saw the bartender behind the counter. She smirked as she took her seat placing her Birkin bag on her lap.

"I see you're a bartender now." Yein commented eyeing the bartender.

"Oh, shut up Yein." The former groaned.

"Another mission?" Yein asked grabbing her phone from her Birkin bag.

"What do you think?" The former nonchalantly asked back.

"Well, too bad." Yein shrugged.

The former rolled her eyes before leaning on the bar counter.

"What drink would you like?"

Yein smirked at the former.

"Impress me. Let's see your bartending skills." Yein dared leaning her on the bar counter.

The former tsked.

"Fine, coming right up."

Yein watched the former mix her drink, wielding the bottles in her hands mixing Yein's drink.

Yein's brows quirked up. Impressive.

Soon a pink hue cocktail drink was served to Yein.

Yein grabbed the cocktail glass and took a sip of the drink. Yein nodded her head when she tasted the cocktail.

Its good.

"Impressive. I never thought that aside from arranging flowers, you can also mix cocktails well."

The former flipped her ponytailed hair back.

"What can I say? I'm fucking talented."

Yein rolled her eyes at her friends boastful remark.

"So what mission are you assigned to carry out?" Yein asked taking another sip of her cocktail.

"Well its simple." Jisoo paused and shrugged. "Kill another bastard who doesn't have anything good to do in his life aside from trafficking young girls, sell illegal drugs and guns in the blackmarket."

Yein smirked.

"Sounds fun, yet it also seems to be a headache." Yein commented.

"Its getting on my nerves actually. I can't proceed on my plan. His stupid men are guarding him too well." Her friend agreed.

"Well, Jisoo be patient."

"Patience is definitely not my virtue especially if I need to carry out a inhumane disgusting and filty old man." Jisoo retort.

"Is he here?" Yein asked.

"Yes, 30° east."

Yein glanced at the coordinates Jisoo told her and saw an old man dressed in a high end tux, surrounded by men, around 5 armed men. Yein can see a gun holster sticking from their tux.