CHAPTER 33

"What is the gender of our child?"

Yein inwardly smirked hearing Jungkook's question. There's no point in asking, they'll both have the two genders anyway.

Yein shifted on her seat, facing him.

They're sitting on the outdoor swing at the side of the house, overviewing the vast blue sea.

Jungkook rubbed Yein's belly, before his hands settled on her lap.

"Yein?"

Yein lets out a breath before looking up the blue sky before returning her gaze on Jungkook who looks so eager to hear her answer.

"You? What about you? Do you think we're having a boy or a girl?" She asked, playfulness in her voice.

Jungkook grimaced.

"You're being unfair baby. You already know our baby's gender." He pouted his lips, he huffed a breath and store it in his cheeks.

Yein shrugged. She already know the twins gender. She's already due two weeks from now. Time flew so quickly, for some reason it pass by so fast and also felt an eternity.

Day by day her twins go grow inside her, day by day she learns something new about carrying a life inside her, day by day she grows into a different Jeong Yein. Those days feels like the wind passing by.

Days when she wakes up with an awful back pain, her sleeplessㅡ also Jungkook's sleepless nights, her cravings, her awful mood swings. Those moments felt an eternity.

All in all, everything was good. Except the fact that the black book is still not in their hands, the Triad is still out there, Sejeong's appearance months ago, and lastly Ji Seokhwan.

"Gone. Vanished." That was the last update Doyeon sent her regarding Ji Seokhwan.

It seemed like he left days after her mother got hospitalized, there were records of him leaving the country in a different name. The threats her mother receives also stopped, it was like he totally vanished. They were living peacefully for almost four months now. But Yein knew better.

He's a predator lurking around waiting for the perfect timing to pounce on it's prey.

"What time are we leaving?" Yein diverted the topic making Jungkook groan.

"Baby!" He whined stomping his feet on the ground.

"What?" She asked chuckling.

"Don't be impatient Jungkook, you'll know the baby's gender in two weeks. Just wait." Yein said slowly standing up, Jungkook came to her aid to help her, he's still sulking. She can't help but smile feeling how careful he is with her.

He walked her to her room, she faced him smiling. She tilted her head to the side staring at his face, her hand reached out to straighten the knot on his brows.

"That won't work on me. I'll keep the baby's gender a secret, the element of surprise is always fun." She said eyes twinkling in amusement as she play with Jungkook.

He let's out a harsh breath before giving her a small smile.

He reached to touch her cheek, placing his thumb on the apples of her cheeks drawing circles.

"We'll leave around 6, dinner is at 8. We need to leave early so we won't get stuck on traffic." He answer her inquiry earlier.

Yein curtly nodded her head.

"Alright. I'll take a rest then I'll start to prepare." She replied.

Yein entered their room and laid herself on the bed, glancing at the clock on their bedside it was past 8 am, they still have a lot of time before the dinner.