CHAPTER 36

Jungkook was pacing back and forth, they are in a control room.

He can see the red dot blinking on the screen signalling that they're still in his apartment complex.

"Please...." he uttered under his breath. He bit his index finger with his other hand on his waist.

"They're moving!" Doyeon who's in charge of the controls announced.

Jungkook walks to the controls, he held the back of Doyeon's swivel chair and his other hand placed on the edge of the control panel.

"He's connecting to your in ear." Doyeon glanced at Jungkook informing him before facing the controls and started manipulating it.

Jungkook moved back and pressed a button on his in-ear

"She's now with me." The other line informed him right after he answered.

"Is she okay?" He asked, voice lashed in worry.

"He's okay dude."

"What happened back in the unit? You took too long to leave." He asked the person in the other line.

"She's Yein bro, she wouldn't back down without resisting. She killed one of my father's men. She's with me in my car, the other two men disposed the body." He softly chuckled.

"Good thing she killed him, if not I wouldn't be able to call you because he will be with me in my car while the two others act as our tail."

"Bro, I swear! If Yein has the tiniest scratch I will kill you!" Jungkook said menacingly.

"Trust me, she's safe. She just inhaled some chloroform but other than that she's good."

"Is that safe for the twins? She's breastfeeding!" Jungkook snapped.

He paced back and forth. "How about the twins?"

"Yugyeom came into the unit right after we left. I'm sure that the twins are with him by now."

Jungkook lets out a breath of relief, but he can't seem to calm his nerves knowing that any time from now a war will break out.

"Are you sure about this? You're declaring war against your father." There was a brief silence on the other line, the only thing Jungkook can hear are the cars on the road and heavy breathing.

He heard a snort from the other line.

"I have been an obedient dog towards my father for a long time, thinking that my life has no meaning in it. But I have people I want to protect now, you, my friends, Jiyeon and Yein." He paused. "And if a war is the only resort for this to end, then war it is! I will not back down."

Jungkook shuts his eyes closed. Things are about to go even dirty.

"I understand." Jungkook said.

"We will follow the plan, if things doesn't work the way we planned then we'll resort to the last option, either way it will be bloody, so better prepare now."

Jungkook lets out another sigh.

"We will." He paused and pondered if this is really the right thing to do, but when he got no answer, he sighed.

"Please take care of Yein. I will lose my sanity if I lose her." In this war, he only wishes for two things, Yein's safety and everything to go back the way it used to.

"I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, I will die first before they can touch my little sister."

A small smile reached Jungkook's lips.