CHAPTER 11

Yein purred like a cat as she slowly opened her eyes. She slowly sat up and she can definitely feel her femininity sore.

After taking a short nap, Jungkook took more rounds with Yein, and with his size its definitely not a question why she's sore. She looked at herself and saw that she's wearing her pajamas.

She furrowed her brows, she doesn't remember sleeping with any clothes on, then Jungkook came to her mind.

She's sure Jungkook dressed her while she's asleep, and Yein can't explain what she's feeling, the thought gives her warmth.

She brushed her thoughts off as she finds it disgusting, she shouldn't feel anything towards that male creature.

He's just her sperm making machine that'll help her get pregnant. And that will remain that way, no questions asked!

Yein slowly got up from bed, she felt her legs wobble and an excruciating pain shot through her genital.

"Shit!" She cursed as she sat on the edge of the bed again or she'll collapse to the floor.

Who would have thought that sex can be this painful? With Jungkook's size it'll definitely be painful.

"Why the fuck am I thinking of that creatures size?" Yein hissed loudly.

Because he's big? And he definitely satisfied you last night? A small voice at the back of Yein's head said.

Yein shuts her eyes closed, its still early in the morning to explode. And she'll definitely look crazy arguing with herself.

The door opened and Jungkook entered her room.

"Why the fuck are you not wearing any shirt?" Yein snarled upon seeing Jungkook's ripped abs on display that made her drool last night.

Jungkook looked at her as if she lost her head.

He huffed a breath.

"Well miss, may I just remind you that you just ripped my shirt off last night." Jungkook reminded her then smirked. "You were pretty wild last night."

She felt her cheeks heat up at the memory.

"G-o find something to cover yourself up!" Yein wanted the ground to swallow her when she stuttered.

Jungkook smirked at her.

"Did you just stutter?" Jungkook asked amused.

Yein raised a brow at him and abrubly stood up trying to rebuke but she felt that familiar excruciating pain shot her genetal, it felt more painful than earlier as she moved too fast, it feels like she's being ripped in half.

"AHH, Shit!" Yein hissed in pain, and for the first time in her life after witnessing that tragic event, she felt hot liquid fill her eyes.

Jungkook rushed to Yein and carried her bridal style and laid her down in bed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he covered Yein under the duvet.

Yein glared at him.

"This is your fucking fault!" Yein growled, tears filling the brink of her eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Jungkook softly whispered wiping Yein's tears.

"Why do you have to be so big?" Yein sniffed.

Jungkook stilled for a second before letting out a chortle.

"It's not my fault that I'm blessed Yein."

Yein just rolled her eyes and close her eyes, taking deep breaths to ease the pain in her lower half.

Jungkook watched her normal her breathing in awe, his hands then started to caress Yein's hair.