CHAPTER 27

Blood painting the walls, a home ransacked by men with high caliber guns, two lifeless bodies lying on the floor drowning in their own blood.

And a girl cornered by three men at gunpoint, covered in bruise. But despite being held at gunpoint doesn't show any sign of terror. 

"Where is the black book?" One man asked.

She looked at them vapidly.

"Go look for it. Why would I bother telling you where the black book is, when I'll get killed nonetheless. Just kill me it'll be easier." The woman replied nonchalantly, as if her life isn't at stake.

She casted her glance on the other three men searching around the apartment where she stayed under the care of Yein's organization. Flipping the apartment upside down looking for the black book that contains a lot of notorious syndicates, and ingredients of the most powerful and lethal drugs to exist. Its like recipe book, but deadly.

"Its not here. We searched everywhere." The man who came out in one of the rooms in the apartment informed the rest.

"I told you. Killing me would be much easier." She smirked at them.

One of the men, pointed his gun on her temple.

"Tell us where it is, or your brain will spew out in this apartment."

She turned her head at the man. Eyes not holding any emotion, instead a noticeable glare can be seen in her eyes, as if she already accepted her ill fate.

"Then do it. Kill me."

And as she wished a gunshot was heard and a loud thud followed suit.

Her body fell on the floor, and rich pool of blood started to cover the wooden floors. Her eyes open as she took her last breath.

*

Yein pushed Jungkook down their bed and hovered above him, not letting their lips part even just for a second.

She pulled his shirt off his body, lifting Jungkook's torso upwards, after successfully stripping it off him, she pushed her down the bed again, after stripping Jungkook's shirt, she removed her leather jacket leaving her in her black tank top, parting their lips for a second, after removing her jacket her hands on Jungkook's firm and mascular chest.

She pressed her lips on his again and he gladly kissed her back, Jungkook rolled the two of them over, he's now on top of Yein.

Yein can feel Jungkook lifting her tank top off herㅡ but no....

She wants to do something else.

With all her strength she rolled the two of them over and she's now back on top.

She placed her lips above his ears.

"Roll us over once more, and this will be over. I'll be the one in charge tonight." She whispered into his ear.

Earning a groan from Jungkook, but didn't argue. He wants this, he needs her.

Yein smirked when Jungkook didn't move a muscle, and proceeded with what she wanted to do.

She stood up and was about to earn a protest from Jungkook when she shushed Jungkook with her index finger.

"Quiet, or this will end."

Jungkook once again just groaned in protest that made Yein smile in triumph.

She reached the hem of her black tank, and slowly pulled it over her head, making sure to tease Jungkook every passing second.