CHAPTER 29

"This is a very important covert mission. You just need to save the women and children held captive in the syndicates hide out. No casualties as much as possible, no guns will be fired. This syndicate is notorious, we might get into trouble if one of their men got killed. Remember you're sent as a back up, and its your job to save the hostages. Understood?" Their General gave out his orders.

The boys, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin are standing in a line, aligned in their ranks.

"Sir yes sir!" The four of them said in unison.

"As always, land your feet here, alive. Take care team alpha." Their General reminded them.

They saluted their General. He saluted back.

Their General left along with his subordinates.

The four of them picked up their gears and slinged it on their shoulder. They faced the military plane, that will be their ride to Morocco.

Taehyung let out a long sigh.

"I'm gonna miss my Sujeongie.." he muttered while looking at the military plane.

"I'll miss my wife." Namjoon murmured, he was the first to step forward towards the plane, Taehyung followed his steps.

Jungkook didn't say a thing, but he'll surely miss his baby, carrying their baby. He prays for his family's safety while he's away. He also prays for his own safety so he can come back to his wife and child.

He took a step towards the plane, but saw Jimin standing still. He looks bothered by something.

This is actually the first time Jungkook see Jimin in a span of almost a month. He was always away, and he always says he's busy with something. Jiyeon is his top excuse, saying that she needs him in helping in the kindergarten, but when Jiyeon is with them hanging out, he says he's busy with something else. And Jiyeon will always second him.

He was really smitten by Yein's friend.

He approached him.

"Let's go." He said placing a hand on his shoulder. His action pulled Jimin out of his trace.

"Huh?"

Jungkook's furrowed his brows, finding Jimin off.

"Are you okay man? You seem bothered." He carefully asked, observing his every move.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good!" Jimin replied in a cheerful way, forcing a smile, but he dropped off his smile when he saw that Jungkook's not buying it.

He let out a long sigh.

"I'm worrying about Jiyeon. She'll be alone."

Jungkook nodded his head, understanding his friend's sentiment, but why can he sense something else.

"Is that really all to it Jimin?"

He wanted to voice out that question but he didn't, among the four of them Jimin is the most secretive and the most reserved.

Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung were already friends before Jimin became their friend. And when the four of them got along Team Alpha was established.

And Jimin is the only one who keeps his family's situation and basically his whole life personal.

Its not like he wants to be nosy and meddle with his life, but they've been friends for years.

Namjoon and Taehyung are not this secretive towards him. Namjoon is the son of the Minister of Finance, but he didn't want to be involved with his family. Their family is a mess you see, the reason why Namjoon left and set his own path to follow.