CHAPTER 4

After leaving his unit, Jimin walked side by side with Jiyeon. Truth to be told he also eyed Jiyeon the first time  he saw her. There's something about her eyes that turns into a crescent moon when she smiled at him when he was introduced by Namjoon.

And her very cute and innocent aura, that helds femininity and grace that sets her apart from the girls he had met.

"You're Jiyeon right?" He started of a conversation not wanting to waste the opportunity Yein gave him.

"Yes." She replied and gave him a side smile.

"And you're Jimin right." Jiyeon also used the time given by Yein to converse with Jimin who at first sight  instanty became her crush.

Jimin gave her a nod.

"Yes." Jimin said. He halts his steps and looked at Jiyeon who first halted her steps.

"Mind if we chat here for a while? I don't want to receive those teasing stares from my friends and yours if we converse inside." Jiyeon said with a shy smile.

Jimin stood there astound but he soon smiled.

"I see you don't like being teased." Jimin inquired as he leaned on the wall.

Jiyeon also leaned her back on the same wall, there's minimal distance between the two.

"If you are in my shoes you'll feel the same. My friends especially the ones who are not in a relationship which makes the six of us, always picks on the one who have a potentially blossoming love life."

Jimin's brows quirked at what he heard.

Six?

As Jimin can recall the girls are 7 in total, and Soojung the eldest is already married so that leaves the six as maidens, but isn't it supposed to be five? Mijoo a.k.a Seungah is going out with his friend Hoseok, as he can recall.

"Seungah noona is going out with Hoseok hyung right?" That came out from Jimin's tongue without him knowing.

Jiyeon turned to him with a puzzled look.

"Huh?"

Jimin shakes his head to dismiss the topic. Its not his business to dig into his friend's life.

"Nothing." He said with a smile.

"So.. what do you do for a living?" He asked diverting the topic.

"Well I'm a teacher in a local kindergarten Soojung unnie also used to work there." Jiyeon answered with a smile as she remembered her cute little students.

"Children." Jimin uttered.

Jiyeon turned to him and saw him smiling. That made her heart skip a beat.

"Do you also like children?" Jiyeon asked.

Jimin faced the former his smile not faltering from his lips.

"Who wouldn't? They're a living bundle of joys and they always bring a smile to your face. Of course when they're not that playful and hardheaded."

That made Jiyeon chuckle.

"You're right."

"How about you? What do you do for a living?" Jiyeon inquired.

Jimin took a deep breath as he looked up to the ceiling before looking at Jiyeon.

"Saving country and lives." He replied.

"Oh, so you're a soldier?" Jiyeon beamed.

Jiyeon's cuteness made Jimim chuckle.