CHAPTER 14

The sound of the doorbell ringed around Yein's unit. Yein finished off putting her lipstick after knowing who it might be.

She looked at herself on the mirror to check herself for the last time.

She fixed a few strands of her hair framing her face before grabbing her shoulder bag.

By the door she wore her nude pumps. Opening her door's unit, she was welcomed by Jungkook looking fine in his black polo.

Yein smirked seeing Jungkook eyed her like she's a full course meal. Well she can't deny it.

She's wearing a white halter crop top paired with a flowy black skirt and topped it all off with a black coat.

She closed her door and started walking towards the elevator when a hand stopped her.

"Can't you tell your mom that we are not going?" Yein faced Jungkook and raised a brow at him.

"Why would I do that?" She asked.

Jungkook closened their distance and wrapped his arms around Yein's waist.

He pulled her body closer to his and placed his mouth over her ear.

"I want you." He whispered seductively into Yein's ear.

Yein shuts her eyes closed feeling her body respond to Jungkook. Her playful mind playing explicit images of Jungkook and her on the same bed.

She wants to be one with Jungkook again, but she shouldn't feel this way, especially today. Her mother is waiting for the two of them.

And if they don't show up, for sure her mother will go nuts.

She pushed Jungkook away, and in the process she felt her skin burn with the contact.

"Don't. Not today Jungkook."

Jungkook's face contorted to a protest.

"Don't give me that look. You haven't met my mom yet. And for sure if we don't show up tonight, my mom will go ballistic." Yein said and threw her car keys to Jungkook.

"You drive."

She went towards the elevator with Jungkook tailing her back. As the elevator door closes she glanced at Jungkook who's oddly quiet. Usually Jungkook will pester her non stop.

She just shrugged.

When the elevator door opened, Yein stepped out followed by Jungkook.

She went to her car. She faced Jungkook and gave him a look.

Jungkook pressed the unlock button on the car remote. Yein opened the passengers seat and got inside.

Jungkook followed shortly settling himself in the driver's seat. He inserted the key and started the ignition.

Yein turned to him when he haven't started driving yet.

"What are you waiting Jungkook? Christmas?" Yein asked raising a brow. "We will be late for tonight's dinner."

Yein's brows furrowed even more when Jungkook turned to her with his lips in a pout.

"Do we really have to go?" He asked like a sulking kid. "I'm leaving tomorrow, can't I spend the night with you under the same cover?" He added.

Yein rolls her eyes.

Jungkook and his libido.

Yein fastens her seatbelt. "Drive. " she said firmly and glanced at Jungkook. "After dinner I'm all yours."