CHAPTER 23

I know this story has been losing a LOT of YeinKook moments, the loads of banters Jungkook and Yein had on the start of the story, I do want to write moments about the two but as the story goes further to its climax it is just a bit too impossible. Things are starting to get serious, but from time to time I'll insert their moments. I hope you understand.

***

Yein attended the non stop ringing of the doorbell in her villa.

And when she opened the door she saw Taehyung who is panting with an unconscious Jungkook behind his back.

"I need help quick!" Taehyung panted and rushed inside Yein's villa placing the unconcious Jungkook cautiously on the couch.

Yein's eyes widened when she saw the rich amount of blood drenching Jungkook's clothes.

"What happened?" Yein asked rushing to Jungkook's side to check him.

"His gunshot wound opened." Taehyung stated whilst Yien ripped off Jungkook's shirt to check his open wound.

"When did he got shot?" Yein asked accessing the wound.

"About the three four-five days ago."

"Yugyeom!" Yein called out and soon a Yugyeom wearing a pink polka dot apron entered the living room.

"Why?" Yugyeom stilled when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch drenched in his own blood. "What happened?"

Taehyung furrowed his brows as he eyed Yugyeom.

"The fuck you're wearing dude?" He can't help to ask. Referring to the pink apron.

"Its not the fucking time to ask about Yugyeom's outfit or any of those shits! Jungkook has lost too much blood." Yein said dismissively not wanting the conversation of the two to go any further with Jungkook dying any minute now.

His pulse is weak, he lost too much blood on the way to Yein's villa.

"Yugyeom contact the clinic, we need to stitch him up and tell him to get some blood bags prepared." Yein turned to Taehyung. "What is Jungkook's blood type?" She asked.

"He's an A."

"Tell them to prepare A blood bags, now!"

"But Yein-"

"I said now! Taehyung help me with Jungkook!" Taehyung once again carried Jungkook on his back with Yein helping him.

"Yein, they won't take Jungkook in the clinic. He's not one of us." Yugyeom spoke that made Yein looked at him baffled.

"What?" Yein stilled.

"He's not one of us." Yugyeom said slowly as he looked at Jungkook who's on Taehyung's back.

"What nonsense are you talking about? What do you mean he's not one of you? Can't you see Jungkook's dying?" Taehyung snarled.

"Then you should've taken him to the hospital not here!" Yugyeom retorted.

That hit a spot on Taehyung that made him shut his mouth.

"We have no fucking time for this! We need to transfuse blood to Jungkook or his body will go into shock!"

"But Yein it is against the protocol! I don't know how the hell they passed through the security but who knows what will happen if the org find out that an outsider managed to enter the premises."

"We're both dead!"

"Then dead we be, I don't care! We need to save him!" Yein said in full determination.