CHAPTER 13

*I can't stop myself from writing so, here's another chapter😁. My school's starting tomorrow and I hope you like this update.*

Jungkook stares at Yein as she sleep. He tired her. His arm as her pillow as she sleeps facing him.

She's naked under the covers and Jungkook can feel her skin cold. The A.C is on full blast as they were hot and sweaty after their wild 'tremendous' activity.

He caressed Yein's hair as he slowly removed her hands above his waist and slowly got down the bed. He reached for his boxers and wore it.

He looked at Yein when she muffled a groan and flinched but didn't wake up. Jungkook smiled as he find her cute.

He lowered the temperature of the air conditioning and went to Yein's closet. He grabbed a pair of her pajamas and a pair of her undies before going back to the bed.

He placed the pajamas at the edge of the bed and went to the bathroom, he grabbed a towel on the rack and drenched it with warm water.

He went back to the bed where Yein is peacefully sleeping.

With all the courage he mustered, and after citing a short prayer, Jungkook slipped his hands inside the covers and started cleaning Yein.

With his breathing halt, he wiped Yein from her waist down. After wiping he grabbed Yein's pajamas.

With the cover draping over Yein's body, Jungkook carefully slipped in Yein's undies and her pajamas.

But despite the duvet covers, covering Yein. Jungkook can still feel his member hard at how soft Yein's skin felt under his touch. He cocked his head to the side and clicked his tongue.

Why is it so hard to keep myself from devouring this woman?

After dressing Yein he let out a breath of relief that he managed to control his inner animal from taking and owning Yein once again.

He grabbed his pants and wore it. He then went back to the bathroom, he washed the cloth and let it dry on the rack.

He went back to Yein's bed and lay beside her. While getting under the covers Yein hugged him like a pillow and snuggled her body closer to his.

Jungkook stilled for a second before smiling.

He turned his body to face Yein's. Her arms wrapped around his waist. He caferully lifted Yein's head and slipped his arm, making it as Yein's pillow again.

In their close proximity, Jungkook can freely stare at her. His fingers glide over her round button nose, the palm of his thumb caress the apples of her cheeks, the back of his hand glide over her jaw, and lastly the palm of his thumb glide over her lower lip that he can't seem to get enough with.

He bit his lower lip as he stare at Yein's lips. He gulped when he felt the urge to kiss her. But he doesn't want to wake her up.

But since he's a sucker for Yein, he found his lips on Yein's. He didn't move his lips, he just let their lips touch.

Hearing a soft smacking sound when he removed his lips on her, he smiled in satisfaction.

He cast his mind back on their first meeting, its almost nearing a month after their first meeting and he can say that maybe, Jimin is right.

That Yein is almost his female counterpart.

Jungkook's just knows a small part of who Yein is, and he wants to know a lot more about her.

But despite that he can say that he share a lot of similarities with Yein.

He won't run through all that, because they share a lot, and it will take a long paper and a lot of time to write a list of it.