CHAPTER 17

Affection

That is what Yein wants to find out. Well affection is a big word if you'll really look closely with the situation they're in, Jungkook is just her sperm making machine that she needs for her to get pregnant, and when she gets pregnant she'll immediately cut their connection.

But after spending time with him, not on bed and having sex.

But when he visits her in her office and pester the hell out of her, or when they share small talks over the phone when they have time.

It wasn't that big, but believe it or not Yein finds it new. Yein was still young when her father died, and back in middle school she was busy focusing on her studies and in high school she was busy being a bad ass girl who's in a gang.

Not those shitty gangs who doesn't have anything good to do but smoke weeds and be a complete school delinquent.

Well she's in a gang who stands for what is right. Doesn't sound like a typical gang doesn't it? Aside from being in a gang she also focuses on her studies and wasn't able to entertain any boys.

And believe me she got a long line of suitors back in middke school and high school, and when she entered college and passed into a medical school and was ready to be swayed by love, she was recruited to be an agent in an organization under the government, who deals with the not so good side of it.

They're the ones assigned to get their hands stained by blood rather than those shitty politicians who only cares about keeping their hands clean to shake investors hands.

She never had time for love. She do have male colleagues who show interest in her but she doesn't really entertain them.

But she kissed a few boys before, you know flings that don't last.

Yein was never this personally attached to a male specie.

She can consider Jungkook as her first, the first opposite sex to be attached to her.

And it somehow bugs her off seeing him with someone else. It unleashes something inside her that she never felt before.

"Hey." Yugyeom's voice filled her ears waking her up from her trance.

She turned her attention to him, he pointed at something behind her. She turned her body and she regretted it in an instant seeing Jungkook being all smiles and flirty with Jieun.

Her jaw tightened when Jungkook gave her a brief glance and smirked.

She rolled her eyes at him and looked at Yugyeom.

"Kiss me." Yugyeom stilled and his mouth gaped.

"What?" His voice lashed in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Yugyeom added.

Yein looked at him flatly.

"You pick, kiss my lips or kiss the tip of my gun?"

Yugyeom closed his eyes tightly, he glanced at Jungkook who's lookibg their way.

"But..."

Yein just looked at him sternly.

"Fine." Yugyeom breathed deeply.

He turned his body to face Yein, he slowly cupped Yein's cheeks, rubbing cirlces on the apples of her cheeks.

Yugyeom looked into Yein's eyes.

Yein can see in his eyes that he's uneasy, but his gestures and movements says otherwise.

She smirked inwardly. It was a good decision to drag Yugyeom with her into this mess, he really does the job done.