CHAPTER 9

And huge thanks to Peachoo unnie who made the amazing book cover. Thank you so much unnie.

*

Sujeong turned to Yein gawking.

"Are you serious Yein?" Sujeong asked the younger incredulously.

"You're really going out on a date with him?" She added.

Yein sighed and shrugged.

"I thought you hated him." Sujeong inquired.

"Well not really. Yes our first meeting is not really something to remember, so we're patching things up. It isn't too late for that right?" Yein replied insouciant.

Sujeong squinted her eyes and stared intently at Yein.

"I know you Yein. You don't go on dates if there is no motive in it. Well its given if auntie was the one behind it, but you?" Sujeong paused and looked at Yein suspiciously "you don't go on dates if you were just asked by some dudes. You need a reason for it."

Yein rolls her eyes, Sujeong can easily read her like she's an open book.

"Fine, I like him better than Eunwoo."

Sujeong's mouth hung open and her eyes gawked at Yein.

"The hell?" She paused and looked at Yein as if she lost her head. "Is the world coming to a fucking end?" Sujeong exclaimed too dramatically.

"Bitch you're too loud." Yein hissed and looked at Sujeong. "What's the problem with that? I mean you know me, I don't really like guys like Cha Eunwoo, he's too gentle and sweet, you know me, I'm not into men like him. As for Jungkook, yes he's a bit of a retard? I don't know but I admit I find his aura more interesting than Eunwoo's. And besides he's hot." Yein reasoned out shrugging.

"And Eunwoo isn't hot?" Sujeong huffed a breath.

Yein shrugged as an answer and Sujeong took that as a yes.

"Are you kidding me? Cha Eunwoo is one of the hottest doctors in the world. He's a sought bachelor! His face is all over New York magazines and even here in Korea. He's literally one of the best surgeons out there!" She looked at Yein with an unexplainable expression, she held Yein's cheeks and looked at her in fake concern. "Do we need to get your eyes checked?-" then Sujeong's hands went to Yein's head. "Or better we get your brain checked? It malfunctioning." Sujeong said and tapped her head.

"Yah!" Yein smacked Sujeong's hand away from her.

"Stop being so dramatic!" Yein rolls her eyes for the nth time.

"I'm perfectly fine, my vision is 20/20 and the last time I checked my brain and my head doesn't have any damage. So don't worry." Yein assured Sujeong.

"But Yein, there must be something wrong. You're choosing Jungkook over Eunwoo? Girl that is a one big nah!" Sujeong said.

Yein squinted her eyes at Sujeong.

"Do you have any grudge against Jungkook?" She inquired.

Sujeong furrowed her brows before shaking her head no.

Yein once again rolls her eyes.

"Than why the hell are you so against with Jungkook asking me out?" Yein asked vexed.

"Ahh..." Sujeong's mouth closed when she can't find the right words to say, she also doesn't even know why she's against it. She pressed her lips together. "I actually don't know." Sujeong replied sheepishly.