CHAPTER 22

*I changed the opposing organization's name to Triad as I stumbled upon google and I previously read it in a different book. I just purely wanted to write a story about Yein being an agent so if there was any similarity with another book/s then it is purely coincidental. The Triad really do exist if some of you might not know.*

***

Yein placed the damp cloth she used to wipe Jungkook on the small basin beside her.

She got a chance to stare at his face, no emotions in her eyes. She's glad he's unscathed, it seems like she's protecting him well.

She let an airy laugh when she remembered what she told Sujeong before. That she doesn't like meddling with other people's lives, but contradictory to that she's not just a doctor but she's also an agent that both obliges her to meddle with almost everyone's lives.

Yein really does eat her words, and it is not doing her any good.

Sighing she got up and left Jungkook alone in the room. She'll leave him to rest. She's also going to prepare as they're going back to the island later this day.

Closing the door behind her she saw Yugyeom sitting on the couch.

"Is he doing fine?" Yugyeom inquired sitting up straight.

Yein nodded her head and sat on the couch in the living room just across the room where Jungkook's sleeping.

"What are you planning to do?" Yugyeom inquired once again.

Yein shrugged.

"Nothing."

Yugyeom tsked. He leaned forward placing his elbows on top of his lap.

"We both know that maybe by now Triad got their eyes on Jungkook. They might probably know your relationship with him by now. And they're planning their move to assassinate Jungkook. Well if you want him dead then you can keep him." Yugyeom sarcastically said.

"I know that damn well Yugyeom, all I need to do is stay away from Jungkook then it's all good." Yein replied.

Yugyeom scoffed.

"What were you even thinking when you dragged Jungkook into your life? And I just realized what kind of a dumb ass I was when I helped you get Jungkook jealous. Looking at it now it's not doing you both any good." Yugyeom hissed.

Yein knows he's purely concerned about her, and she appreciates it but sometimes its getting off limits.

She reached her limit because of her pregnancy hormones making her emotions even more sensitive.

"I know that fucking well Kim Yugyeom! Its my fault I dragged Jungkook into my mess. It is also my goddamn fault to join this shitty organization. I lost the man I treated my brother, the lives of those children whom we have failed, my mother's life is always in danger, and my friends lives too!" Yein snapped.

"Jisoo and I need to fucking to everything we can to keep our friends safe! Hell even my patients lives are being put in danger because of my work!" Yein paused feeling the rage and all those pent up emotions get into her. "I've lost so many lives and God knows I'm about to lose more as I continue working for this organization. I never wanted this but my fate led me here so I better suck it up!"

Yein let out a loud breath. She felt so frustrated.

"You're crying." Yugyeom calmly said not minding Yein snapping just a few seconds earlier.

Yein's hand went up to her cheeks and felt her hand dampened. Yein bitterly smiled.

It took a Jeon Jungkook to unleash all the pent up emotions she kept bottled inside her for years. For once she showed how vulnerable she was and she's sure it won't be the last. She already have a lot of people to protect and she gained two more people that she needs to protect.